birthday boy

bday sex, dom reader, oral, teasing, massage, eren is very vocal, praise

"Let me take care of you, its your birthday after all." You smile, deft fingers pushing into his shoulders. Massaging the knots of the day from them.

"Mmh- you don't gotta do that." Eren sighs, melting under your touch.

"I don't have to, but I want to. So be good, Eren."

"Yes, ma'am." He says obediently, head tilting back against your body.

You work at his shoulders some more, standing behind where he sits on the couch.

"Tough day?" You ask, voice soft.

"Little bit, Hange had me moving all types of shit. Fuck- that feels good." He groans, mouth dropping open.

"Yeah? Want me to get your back too?"

"If you don't mind?"

"Anything for the birthday boy." You kiss his ear where it peeks out from his hair.

You move your hands from his shoulders, waiting for him to lay out on the couch on his stomach. It takes him a moment, but he gets the hint, even taking his shirt off for you. He tosses the cloth aside before splaying out on the sofa.

His head rests on his folded arms, eyes flitting shut as you settle yourself on top of his ass.

"Tell me if it hurts, okay?"

"Kay." Eren mumbles, sighing softly when you press your fingers into his lower back.

You can feel him squirm under the touch, muscles twitching under your thumbs.

"Relax." You coo, kissing his shoulder blades.

"Sorry, tickles." He explains simply, huffing out a small laugh.

You hum, pushing into any knots he has.

He's like wax under your touch, melting and molding how you like. Soft little groans and sighs falling out of his mouth at the feeling of the knots being massaged out.

"Good?"

"Mhm- really good." He grunts out.

"Anywhere else?"

"Legs?"

"Feet too?"

"If you-"

"I don't mind, I want to make you feel good and relaxed." You smile, removing yourself from his body.

"Pants off?" He sounds a bit nervous.

"Yeah, go ahead." You nod, situating yourself in front of him.

"I'm uh-"

"Hm?"

"Hard- I'm hard." He says in one breath, voice breaking slightly. 

It makes you giggle.

"Nothin' I haven't seen before. Let me take care of it?"

"Okay."

He finally sits up, shedding his pants.

"Boxers too, darling."

He removes those at your request, planting his feet on the ground. His dick curves up, base nestled in thick curls.

You lean in and kiss the tip, peeking up at him through your lashes. His cock twitches and you smile, kissing the down the underside until you get to the base before pulling back. Your lips level with the tip again, you purse your lips together and spit.

He curses under his breath, head falling against the back of the couch. You've barely even touched him and he's already leaking for you.

"So pent up...Look how hard you are, baby." You coo, licking up a prominent vein.

It makes him gasp and clench the plush cushions of the couch in his hands. Your hands trail up to his chest, thumbs rubbing over his nipples.

The action elicits a whine from him, the sound turning to a long moan when your lips wrap around the head of his cock.

"Fuck, more? Please?" He pleads, and who are you to deny the birthday boy?

You suppress the urge to smirk around him before pushing down so the head rests in your throat. You look up at him with watery eyes as you stay there for a moment, mentally counting.

You pull up for air, but wrap a hand around him to pump his length while you catch your breath.

"Such a good boy for me, so polite. Who taught you such good manners?"

Eren groans, clenching his jaw.

You grin when he swallows, his adams apple bobbing. You take him back down to the root, hand teasing his balls.

You keep him buried in your throat, swallowing around him. Tongue laving at the length as you pull up again.

"Faster? Please- please faster?"

"Shh, I've got you sweetheart." You whisper, stroking his cock.

Hand twisting up as you reach the tip, thumb smearing precum on the downstroke.

He keens when your thumb presses over the slit, hips jerking up into your hand.

"Where do you want to cum, baby? Tell me or I won't let you."

"Face- y'face." Eren pants out quickly, cracking his eyes open to look down at you.

He isn't close yet, but he'll be there soon. You move your hand quicker, grip just a tad bit tighter as well.

"Shit- so good- so fucking good." He grunts, fucking up into your hand.

"Thats right, baby. Chase your pleasure." You coo.

"Gonna cum- gonna cum all over your face- fuck!" Eren hiccups, hand gripping your hair as he spills over your hand and on your face.

"What do you say for your present?"

"Thank you." He mumbles, chest heaving.

"Round two?"

"Gimme a minute." He laughs softly, peering down at you, groaning at the way his cum paints your face.

"Alright, I'm gonna go clean this off. Hope you're ready for me to ride you."

"Always." Eren smiles.