massage

Mikasa/gender neutral reader, a request from ao3 where Mikasa asks for a foot rub, thinking she can control herself but is sorely mistaken when reader's skills exceed her expectations. Also sorry in advance if Mikasa is out of character, some nsfw topics no actual sex tho

Mikasa was usually barefoot around hers and your apartment, sometimes even outside to retrieve mail. So it doesn't exactly come as a shock to you when she asks for a foot rub.

"Sure, sit down and I'll get to it." You smile, sitting on the ottoman in front of the couch.

You scoot it a bit back in order to create a good amount of leg room for her. Patting you leg to suggest her to put her legs on your thighs.

"Thanks." She responds curtly, getting comfortable on the couch before setting her legs upon your thighs.

"Of course, Mika."

She hums in response, laying her head back against the back of the couch.

You grab one of her feet, pushing your thumbs into the middle of the sole. Eyes focused where you massage.

Mikasa barely holds back a sound, glad you aren't focused on her face because she can feel it heating up. She clenches her jaw tightly, eyes trained on the ceiling.

"So you have a rough day or something? You want me to rub your back too?" You ask sweetly.

"No, feet are fine." She grunts simply.

You take no offense to it, used to her being curt with you.

You continue to rub at the soles of her feet, pressing harder at certain knots of tension. At a particularly hard rub you hear her squeak.

"I didn't hurt you-" You're stopped in your tracks when you look up to find her face flushed deeply, eyes not finding yours.

"I'm fine- just, keep going." She mutters, voice wavering slightly.

You nod, eyes not leaving her face for a moment before going back to your work.

As you continue to work at that knot, little sounds continue to bubble from her mouth.

"I'm so sorry- I dont-" She whines, trying so hard to keep quiet.

"I don't mind." You smile up at her, leaning down to press a small kiss to her ankle.

She mutters under her breath, training her eyes back up to the ceiling as if she's found something more interesting up there.

You work at the knot until its loose, her right foot pliant in your hands.

"Alright, this ones done." You grab her other foot, giving it the same treatment as the other.

"I'm usually more- in control of- mm- this. I'm sorry."

"I said, I don't mind." You reiterate, pressing another kiss to her ankle. Eyes finding hers as you do so.

She finds it hard to make her eyes leave yours as you strain your neck to kiss her calf too.

And just like that you're back to sitting up and rubbing at her foot. You can tell she's still holding back, knowing she's thinking its embarrassing.

But as someone with previous experience with massages you know its a common reaction.

You take longer on this foot, not because there's extra tension but because you're enjoying making her feel good.

You mentally folder all the little sounds in the back of your mind. She isn't even this vocal in bed.

Mikasa claps her hand over her mouth at a particularly loud sound. It doesn't do much to muffle it, her voice high and sweet.

It makes the space between your legs ache to hear her like this.

Mikasa's other foot curls, toes wiggling slightly.

"Stay still, this knot is tough." Its a lie, there's no more knots in her feet.

You push and rub with your thumbs, eyes flitting over her form.

"I'm oh- I'm sorry." She manages out, turning her face away.

She looks so gorgeous to you, sounds so perfect. When all is said and done, you press a kiss to the flat of her foot. Grabbing the other and doing the same.

"Are you sure you don't want me to rub your back?" You grin.

"I don't want to impose." She sighs, flushed from the tip of her ears to her nose.

"Trust me, Mika, you're not imposing. I enjoy this." You hum, kissing her calves again.

She hesitates for a moment before withdrawing her legs from your lap. You think she's going to stand and leave, but she lays stomach down on the couch.

"Need your shirt off."

She nods, making quick work of it before laying back down.

"Can I sit here?" Your fingers trail her lower back and hips.

"If that's where you need to be." She nods, head resting in her folded arms.

"But are you okay with me sitting there?"

"Yes." She responds, hiding her face.

You hum, the couch dipping as you settle on top of her.

"Can I undo your bra?"

"Go ahead."

You do so, unclasping it and letting it spill to the sides. The cups still covering the swell of her breasts.

You start at her shoulders, using your whole hand this time rather than just your thumbs. You roll and press into the muscles, reveling in the sounds you draw from her.

"How are you so good at this?" She inquires, voice shy.

"I was a masseuse for a moment." You respond simply as if its common knowledge.

"You never told me."

"You never asked." You laugh, kissing the back of her head.

For someone not keen on affection, she sure leans into it. A hum turning into a soft moan.

Before she can apologize for it, you lightly flick her shoulder blades.

"Stop apologizing- don't you dare apologize for apologizing either."

"Okay." She laughs a little.

It makes your heart flutter in your chest, hands wavering for a moment. You love when the two of you are alone, she's always less serious. More soft and sweet.

"God you carry so much tension. I bet Levi is the same." You snicker, digging your thumbs deep into the knot you're working at.

"You be loose when you're an art student with deadlines." She huffs, burying her face in the plush of the couch cushions.

"Oh c'mon, I'm teasing you, Mika." You chuckle, kissing the center of her back.

"Thank you for this." She whispers, if you weren't listening so intently, you wouldn't have heard her.

"Anytime, sweetheart." You smile.