pierce through me

Piercer!Eren, fem reader, nipple piercings, sexual tension, blowjobs, oral, oral fem and male receiving, praise, pet names.

You couldn't believe you let Sasha talk you into this. A drunken conversation about wanting a new piercing turned into her demanding you get your nipples pierced. You knew it was because she liked living vicariously through you and she secretly wanted nipple piercings, but was too scared to get them.

"So you're going today right? Right? Can I come with?"

"Fucking hell, Sash. Yes I'm going today, no you cannot come with me." You groan, exasperated.

"Oh c'mon, I've seen your tits plenty of times." Sasha grins, grabbing the aforementioned part of your body and squeezing before releasing.

You swat playfully at her and roll your eyes, pushing her aside.

"I don't care, I'd rather you not see me cry when I get a needle shoved through my nipples."

"You've literally gotten snot in my hair from crying once." She groans, throwing her head back and stomping like a child.

"If I get you donuts after my appointment will you shut up?"

"I- yes."

"Thank god. I've got to go or else I'll be late. You can see them after I get home."

"Deal." Sasha grins, slapping you on the back as you exit your shared apartment.

It doesn't take but 10 minutes to arrive at the joint tattoo and piercing studio. You can't help the nervous, but giddy feeling inside of you.

This wasn't your first piercing, you had multiple. But with each new one you couldn't help being excited.

"Back again, get a life." Jean, the secretary, teases.

"Shut your mouth, is Levi still in?"

"Nah, but we've got a new piercer here. Let me get him."

He stands from the front desk and makes his way to the back. There's some shouting and a few moments later Jean returns with a male.

Hes covered in piercings and tattoos, brunette hair pulled into a messy bun. You can't help but flush at the fact that someone so attractive will be seeing and touching your breasts.

Even if it was in a professional manner.

"This is Eren, he's a little asshole." Jean rolls his eyes.

"Shove it up your ass, horseface. Nipple appointment, right?" Eren insults Jean before turning to you.

"Uh- y-yeah."

"Awesome, let's go back and I'll get everything sterilized and set up."

The giddy feeling has now dipped more into anxious territory. You follow Eren to the back, taking a seat on the piercing chair.

"If you wanna go ahead and take your shirt off you can, or you can wait until everything is sterilized since it's a little chilly back here."

You sit in comfortable silence until he asks you again to remove your shirt after he's gloved up and has everything prepared.

You do so obediently, folding it and setting it aside. Breasts now standing proud, nipples pebbling from the cool air.

"After I mark you can lay down, alright?"

"Alright."

Its so odd to have someone you're not fucking so close up and personal with your chest. You can feel his warm breath against your skin and it causes goosebumps to rise on your body.