work

Armin x reader, reader doesn't want armin to have to do all the work in bed so they insist on being ontop but as soon as they're grinding on each other they fall apart and can't keep going so Armin takes over n fucks the shit outta them ;)

You're sat on Armin's lap, hands tangled in his hair as you two kiss and grope at each other. Your hips grinding down against his clothed cock, his sweatpants and your shorts keeping you two separated.

"Min- I can be on top, okay?" You pant, kissing his neck.

"Okay, if thats what you want to do." Armin smiles, voice pitching up when you suck at his pulse point.

Your shorts feel so soaked, underwear sticking to your cunt. Tugging at Armin's shirt, he gets the hint and allows you to remove it. His lithe muscles rolling under his soft pale skin.

"You're so pretty." You mutter against his skin, kissing down his chest.

"You're gorgeous." He hums, smiling down at you.

"Take off your pants, please." You say as you get off his lap, ridding yourself of your shorts and underwear, shirt and bra long gone.

Armin does as he's told and you clamber back in his lap, pushing his chest so he lays flat on the bed.

"Are you sure you wanna be on top?"

"Never been more sure of anything in my life, honey." You kiss his nose and sink down onto his cock.

The moan it draws from him makes your cunt clench around him. Which draws a low whine from him.

"God I love your moans." You moan, rolling your hips.

As you roll and grind and bounce you realize just how much work it is. Your thighs shaking from exertion, motions slowing to a near stop.

"Should I take over?" Armin asks, his voice sweet.

"No- 'm fine 'min." You whine, picking your pace back up, but it falters when your thighs cause your whole body to shake.

You fall against his chest and reduce yourself to little humps against him. Whining and mewling at how good he feels.

You gasp when you're flipped onto your back, Armin pulling out and slamming back in.

"Armin!" You squeal, grabbing hold of his shoulders.

"You're going too slow, you're tired." He mutters, pressing his face in the crook of your neck as he fucks into you.

"I was- oh mmf-!"

"Hush, I'm taking care of you, sweetheart." Armin coos, so different than he is outside of the bed.

You didn't expect him to be like this, fucking into you so roughly. His hands gripping and groping at all of you.

"So pretty like this." He rasps, sucking a mark into your neck.

"Hhmmg- Min!" You hiccup, arching into him.

You could feel your orgasm approaching quickly, cunt fluttering around him.

"Feel s'good- s'good." Armin babbles.

You love how he's so vocal in bed, how he whines and whimpers with you.

"M gunna cum! M gonna fucking cum!" You hiccup, gripping his shoulders as he pounds into you.

"Yea? Cum 'round my cock, sweetheart." Armin coos, nimble fingers rubbing at your clit in quick circles.

You arch into him, breasts pressing against his chest as you do so. Your moans pitching up and shaking in your throat as you cum around him.

"Good girl..did so much work for me." He smiles, hips pumping as he works himself to his peak.

"Min!" You hiccup, hips bucking as he continues to rub at your clit.

"Can I cum inside you?"

"Fuck, please!"

"Oh thank you- thank you!" Armin moans, his thrusts stutter as he spills inside of you.

It along with the pressure on your oversensitive clit sends you hurtling into another orgasm.

"I love you, Min." You mumble hand coming up to pet his hair.

He pulls out and all but collapses against you. He always gets tired after sex, his eyes drooping shut as he mutters an "I love you too"