cuck

Zeke fucks his brothers gf, aka you! Corruption kink, virginity kink, zeke is an asshole, creampie bc he don't give a fuck if you get pregnant, blowjob

It wasn't that you didn't love Eren, because of course you do. Hes sweet, thoughtful, attractive. But his brother interested you more than you'd enjoy to admit.

You could tell the interest was mutual, the way Zeke made any excuse to be close to you. The way he'd push up against your backside when you'd be reaching for something in the cupboard.

How he'd reach his arm up, hand feather light against your own to grab what you needed for you. How he'd whisper in your ear, beard tickling your skin.

"Say thank you, princess." He'd tease, holding what you wanted above his head so you couldn't reach.

When you and Eren would swim in their backyard, Zeke would stare you down. Watching your body with such intent you felt like prey.

How Eren never noticed was a shock to you.

So thats how you've ended up in Zeke's bedroom, laid out in his bed. Eren away with Mikasa and Armin.

"Wondered when you'd come to me, princess." He grins, kissing your neck.

You felt guilty, wrong, but so right at the same time.

"Had to wait." You pant, thighs clenching when he scrapes his teeth over your pulse point.

"So sensitive..Tell me, has my brother touched you? Has he given you what you so desire?"

"N-no- no one has." You flush, bottom lip pulled between your teeth.

"Perfect." Zeke grins, he's composed but underneath he is ecstatic.

He gets to be the one to defile you, to be the one who ruins you for anyone else. He couldn't wait to get you undressed and see how you'd act under him.

"C'mon- Eren could come back soon." You whimper, tugging at Zeke's shirt.

"Shh, be patient, princess. I'll take care of you." He chuckles, pulling away from your body so he can shed himself of his shirt.

It leaves him in just a pair of thin sleep pants, and you fully dressed. So he tugs your shirt off and makes quick work of the sweatpants you're wearing.

"Fuck you're gorgeous." He groans, pressing his face between your breasts.

He nips and licks at the skin, not caring about the marks he leaves as he quickly undoes the clasps of your bra. He tosses that aside as well and unceremoniously shoves his hand into your underwear.

His fingers finding you soaked, he dips two inside and pushes the slick up to your clit.

"So wet and I've only kissed you a bit. You're so filthy, does thinking about me fucking you turn you on so much? Being an unfaithful little slut?"

You nod, moaning as his thumb rubs figure eights on your clit.

"I could slip my cock in you so easily." He states as he presses two fingers into you.

The stretch burns but feels so good.

"Oh fuck!" You hiccup, not being able to resist rolling your hips down.

"Eager little thing aren't you?" He coos condescendingly.

"How Eren has held out on you I cannot understand. If you were mine I'd be inside you as much as possible."

"Then get your cock in me already." You huff, shocked by your sudden boldness.

"Whatever the princess wants." He smirks, pulling his pants down enough to free his hard cock.