edge

switch eren, switch reader, afab reader, riding, teasing, edging, eren goes fucking insane on that pussy, dacryphilia, rough sex, unrealistic stamina

Eren couldn't count how many times you'd edged him, all he knew was he couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't take the way your cunt fluttered around him and squeezed his length.

He couldn't take that torturously slow pace you had decided to take. It made him want to flip you on your back and take control.

To fuck you until you cried and begged for him to stop. To make you cum until you couldn't. To make you scream and sob his name until your voice broke.

"You wanna be a fucking tease, hm? Wanna tell me you'll let me cum after one more, yeah? How bout I just fuck you instead?"

"Ren, c'mon..I swear one more." You plead, looking down at him.

"You had your chance, you fucking slut." He growls, flipping your position.

Hes settled between your thighs, one hand holding your wrists, forearm pushed down against your hips holding you still.

"Gonna fuck you til you cry. Gonna fill your pretty little pussy up, watch it leak with my cum." He chuckles darkly, pulling almost all the way out before slamming back in.

His pace and thrusts are brutal, hand tight around your wrists. Nails digging half moon shaped indents into your skin.

"Eren! Fuck!" You squeal, legs threatening to squeeze shut around his body.

"That's right, call my name, sweetheart."

He loves the way your face contorts, skin flushed such a lovely shade of red. It reaches your neck, even coating a bit of your chest.

He can't help but feel a swoop of pride in his chest at the fact hes making you like this. That you're so wet you're leaking around him. That he is the one fucking you and not someone else.

He loves the sounds you make, loves the way you squirm under him and writhe.

"This'll teach you to be a brat, to sit there and make my dick ache. To have the audacity to grin at me while you fuck yourself on me like I'm a toy." His forearm lifts from your hips, hand gripping your throat as he pound into you.

There's no mercy as he rams into your cervix with each thrust. Strands of hair falling from his hair tie, framing his face and tickling your nose.

"Please! Oh fuck, please, Ren!" You manage out, hips canting up to meet his thrusts.

"What is it, princess? You want me to touch your clit? You want me to make you cum?"

You nod, his grip on your throat loosening to allow you to catch your breath and make that dizzy feeling leave your head.

You can hear your blood rushing in your ears even after his hand leaves.

"Tell me, tell me what you want me to do to you."

"Make me cum, Eren. Make me cum all over your cock." You breathe, hiccuping.

You feel the cool air drying tears on your face, but they keep coming. The pleasure being too much, yet not enough. You felt greedy and his words confirm it.

"Greedy little slut. Denying me of cumming but wanting to cum so easily." He tuts, hand slapping your ass. He does it to both cheeks, multiple times.

The complexion matches that of your face and chest now. Cherry red and pretty. It stings when his pelvis meets the fat of your ass, balls slapping against it as well.