HOLY TACO'S WITH MILK ON THE SIDE!! HI ZABUZA-CHAN!!!

Raven's Pov

I watched and heard boredly as everyone said their points.

"Raven...Raven!"Kakashi yelled silently.

"Like He** I'm gonna give a sh** about this!"I yelled making a face like this D:<.

I jumped from my point once I saw the furball make a run for it.

I pounced on it and it yowled,hissed,bit,and scratched my da** face.

"Raven doesn't that hurt?"Sakura asked looking as the cat did everything I just said to my arms.

"Sakura. I have been stabbed,shot,punched,kicked,and surgery without any anesthesia. This doesn't hurt me in the slightest."I said boredly walking away.

Naruto caught up to me. "Did all that really happen to you?"He asked.

Chimes of yeah's came from the others.

I nodded. "Back where I come from pain was the top thing you had to have resistant off. Not including deadly gases or Poison."I said the last part quietly remembering how one person was put in the ICU for the rest of their lives because they couldn't withstand the pain. Now don't get me wrong we visited them every day,I'm not heartless!

"Raven.....Raven!!"Naruto yelled.

"What!"I yelled. The cat started scratching my legs. "Oh you little sh**"I glared.

"We're here. In front of the Hokage."Sakura said slowly.

I looked up and pointed to the cat.

Immediately the cat was squished by the Fuedal Lords wife.

"Raven are you alright?"Kakashi asked.

I turned slowly with a creepy smile on my face before I held up Frank.

Kakashi screamed before running in a circle around the kids while I chased him yelling things like. "WHAT DID I DO!!!" and "YOU SHUT UP YOU SMEXY MAN!"

"ENOUGH!"Hokage yelled.

Kakashi and I stopped in our tracks before standing on either side of the kids bowing respectfully.

When we got up Hokage started talking about what our next mission would be. While he was doing that Kakashi or Naruto kept hitting my back.

I grew a tick mark and held up a single finger to the Hokage.

"Hold up old man please."I said and kicked Kakashi in the shin's then hit Naruto on the head.

"Carry on."I smiled innocently.

Blah Blah Blah lets ignore everything that's happening now and picture how my base looks now thanks to Sammy taking over.

All pink looking and everyone stopped taking missions...... ;-; she ruined me.

Oh! Let me tell you about The Ducks! So were a feared group because we kill bad people Mafia's,Other Gangs,Theifs,and those Bosses who give you over time with no pay. So yeah we also kill the innocents if you see us in action.....I think I'm the only one who does that though :/.

"Raven!"Sakura yelled.

"Huh! What. Did Kakashi catch on fire cause I'd kill to see his smokin hot bod."I pull out my phone and all you hear is a *Ba dum Crash*. I did the derp face.

Sasuke hit me on the head.

"Why!"I glared.

"Because you are even stupider then Naruto."He glared back.