MY FOOD NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Raven's Pov

I've been at Kakashi's house for the past few hours cooking a buffet of breakfast for the team.

I swear to Jashin that man doesn't know a 21 year old girl snuck into his house using his bedroom window he is that stupid! XD

I finally finished my recent task! I made Pancakes,French Toast,Waffles,Omelets(Sasuke had one filled with Tomatoes and Cheese),crepes,finally fresh squeezed Oj!

I walked to Kakashi's room and opened the door. He was awake and reading his porn like a pervvvvvv.....

"Raven? How did you get in my house?"He asked.

"Sup. I snuck in. We have to get the students."I said looking at my over grown nails.

"Why?"He asked looking up from his book and blushing under his mask. "W-Where's your shirt..."

"It got hot cooking all that food so I had to take it off unless you wanted sweat in ya pancakes."I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. But I'm not gonna help you get the kids."He said going back to reading his book.

"Okay. Your not getting any food."I smiled and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

I appeared back in his room with a squirming Sasuke and Naruto.

"Let go of me!"Sasuke growled glaring angrily at me.

"No. You two go downstairs and fix you a plate of food. Sasuke gets the omelet with red things on the top."I instructed in a demanding voice.

"Wait where's Sakura?"Kakashi asked watching the boys run to the kitchen.

My eyes widened. "Da** I knew I forgot something!"I yelled putting on my shirt and walking to the front door.

"Guys I'll be back! I'm just gonna go get Sakura!"I yelled to the two boys chowing down like there was no tomorrow.

I walked down the street my ears twitching occasionally from the wind hitting them.

I reached Sakura's home quickly and knocked on the door.

Her father answered and jumped back surprised. "Hello Miss? May I help you?"He asked avoiding eye contact.

"Yes. I'm looking for Sakura Haruna. I'm her other sensei. We have training to do."I lied partially.

"Oh okay."He closed the door and returned five minutes later with Sakura who looked tired and confused.

"Raven? What are you doing here?"She asked rubbing her eye stretching her arms.

"We have training Kakashi probably forgot to tell you."I said boredly looking at my nails.

"Oh! Then lets go."She said waving to her parents before walking behind me.

"So what kind of training is it?"She asked.

"There is no training stupid. Team 7 is having a breakfast feast at Kakashi's."I made the derp face.

"B-but wha."She looked stupider then ever.

"We better hurry before the boys eat all the food."I said looking at clouds passing by.

"I'm sure youd didnt't eat dinner cause of your supposed diet so get tah movin!"I barked making her jump and pick up the pace. "You shouldn't do that you are a growing ninja. You need your strength."

I made a face like this :3........then just teleported us to Kashi's house......ain't I just a stinker L:

"Kakashi!"I yelled for no apparent reason.

"I'm standing right here."He rolled his eyes.

"I know.......I am the hungry."I said slapping my belly for emphasis.

"Well the problem is......"He pointed to the table where to very stuffed(possible fat)boys sat patting their over stuff stomach's while wiping they're mouth.

I looked down at the table before my claws extended.

"AH HE** NAW!!!"I yelled pouncing at the to boys only for Kakashi to hold me back.

"Raven! We were gonna leave some food but it was soooo good."Naruto said hiding behind the table with Sasuke.

"I DON'T GIVE TO FLYING NAKED KAKASHI'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS HUNGRY!! I COOKED THAT FOOD FOR HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!"I roared trying to get out of Kakashi's hold.

"Raven calm down."Kakashi said ignoring my first statement.....this man is patting my head >:L.

"RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I yelled making a clone who ran after the boys who in turn wobbled away really fast.

"YOU BETTER WOBBLE YOU LITTLE TURDS!!!!!"My clone yelled running on all fours like a doggy.

"Go Raven Clone Go!!"I chanted.

"Sasuke-kun!!"Sakura yelled passing out.

Kakashi looked around and facepalmed. "Guys hurry up with the chasing we have a mission."

I pouted and made the clone disappear. We all walked out of Kakashi's home with Sakura awake and secretly picturing Sasuke naked. 

I glared at Naruto and Sasuke. "Do not think this is over......I'm always watching..."I made a face like this >:3 except my eyes were crossed!