2.5 years and I'm still single

Raven's Pov

Guess who is back.....ME!! I am now the age of 23. My birthday was in January so I aged sadly. I've gotten even stronger and taller. No I am the height of Sasori and Deidara meaning I am 5'5 and last time I checked I was 5'0.

"Raven-chan! Come to the living room!"I heard Konan yell from the outside of my door.

I stood up from my twin sized bed and walked out my room with my hands in my cloak pocket. Did I mention how much I love this place? I didn't well.....I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

I walked into the living room and gasped. Everybody stood with a sign over head that read'Good luck in Konoha!' I practically squealed when I saw Tobi and Itachi with a few bags in hand.

I looked confused for a seconds before gasping. "Y-You're coming back with me?"I stuttered out giving the bags a confused stare.

"Ya! Tobi and Itachi-sempai are going to Konoha with Raven-sempai!!"Tobi yelled running in circles around me.

I gasped and grinned. I guess you are wondering why they are going with me. Well a year and a half ago I conducted a meeting and sent word to every village that everyone once called home that the akatsuki would no longer be intact only during the summer and would be returning to their individual home taking any punishment but no death and/or life in prison. At first everyone disagreed but after me yelling the words I did they agreed so now the Akatsuki is just a summer thing.

"RAVEN YOU DUMB B*TCH WAKE UP!"Hidan yelled as he shook me violently. I snapped out of my trance before looking at him.

"What?"I blinked a few times.

"Itachi-sempai said it is time to go!"Tobi yelled grabbing my hand and some how grabbing his bags and mine(wtf where'd that come from!)before running through the open entrance with Itachi close behind.

I turned behind us and waved. Everyone waved back before going inside to probably to pack. I looked forward again and gasped. I'm going back to Konoha where my little otouto and Imouto Naruto and Mina are and where Sasuke is and he is getting his Aniki back! I guess I was so excited I jumped on Itachi's back and fell asleep.

"Raven...wake up."Itachi whispered poking my cheek.

"Noo Ray Ray want sleep."I mumbled scrunching up my nose.

"Raven.....there are people outside the tent and if you do not get your *ss out there before I personally make this trip for you a living nightmare."He whispered his sharingan activated as they stared into my blue eyes slowly staring my soul down.

"Okay"I whispered back putting on my black mask and crawling out the tent. "I mean thee no harm."I spoke slowly looking up. I stared for a moment before crawling back into the tent with a face like this under my mask :|.

"Put your mask on and go out there."I whispered.

"I wonder what was her problem."A voice spoke from outside the tent.

Itachi's eyes widened before he scrambled to get his mask on. I quickly packed all of our stuff and woke Tobi.

"Tobi wake up!"I exclaimed silently shaking him roughly.

"Nuu."He rolled on his other side away from me.

I brought my hand back before bringing it down on his unclothed stomach very hard.

SMACK!

"OW!"He yelled holding his stomach. "Alright Tobi's up."He said quickly putting on his shirt and cloak.

Itachi quickly scurried out followed by me then Tobi. All three of us bowed before taking our bags.

"My name does not matter. We are traveling to Konoha."I spoke with an indignant tone even though on the inside I probably am screaming.