I MUST FIND THE LOST ITEMS OF MY CLAN!

Yo! It's me IceQueen here to sing a song!!

Sasuke:*throws packets of ramen*No! No singing!

IceQueen:To late! I am a superstar with a big big house and a big big car! I am a super star and I don't care who you are!

Sasuke:*runs away screaming like a little girl*

Kakashi:*watches from the dark*IceQueen owns nothing of Naruto.

IceQueen:HOLY NINGYO! YOU HID IN TEH SHADOWS CHU PEDOBEAR!!!*throws random lamps.*

Kakashi: :O!!

Raven's Pov

I sighed as I looked in every training grown dug up but found only someone's dead bones,money,and a sword that looks very co-

I looked at the sword. "I am so stupid."I face palmed until there was a big mark on my forehead. The sword had a sheath with blue swirls and on the back of the sheath said 'Karasu' which meant Raven in Japanese. HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT!

I strapped the sword to my back and walked on. 

I walked past Ichiraku's and into a clothing store. I searched through the racks effortlessly until something blue and sparkly caught my eye. And knowing me I just happened to like blue and sparkly things. Don't judge.

I grabbed the blue sparkly outfit and gasped. It was a dress almost except it seemed to go to only my upper knee.

"Hello miss would you like any help with shopping?"Said a polite man from behind me.

"No thank you. I would just like to purchase this."I stated holding up the dress.

"No I'm sorry ma'am only a special clan owned that."He tried grabbing the dress from my hands.

I held it behind me and removed the forehead protector from my ears. "I happen to be part of this clan. Let me pay for this da** dress."I glared fiercely snarling.

His eyes widened before he bowed a bunch of times. "I'm terribly sorry! You may have it for free."He said ushering me out the store.

I nodded and walked off somewhere else. Alright so far from my clan I have a dress and sword. Useless bunch of B.S!

"Raven-chan!"I heard someone call out to me.

I turned around and grinned. "Hey there Naruto."I pat his head when he was in front of me.

He grinned at me. "Now can we go out to ramen!! Huh,can we can we can we!!!"He was bouncing on the balls of his feet.

I thought for a minute before nodding. "Fine. Only cause I fell asleep on you yesterday."Before I could talk again he dragged me to Ichiraku's. Hmm first time trying food here other then the stuff cooked by me or stuff Tsunami cooked.

When we got to Ichiraku's I quickly sat on the stool next to Naruto as he ordered a Miso Ramen. I ordered the same thing slightly hesitant. What? I've never had Ramen in my 21 years of life.

"So Raven-chan! In your old life did you have ramen as good as Ichiraku's?"Naruto asked.

I shook my head. "Nope. I've never tried it before. Usually at base we only ate certain things. People were afraid to let me cook cause sometimes for training I'd put some kind of poison in it and if you didn't sniff out the poison quick enough they would have to spend one night in purgatory!!"I put emphasis on Purgatory to scare him.

He looked at me wide eyed. "What's Purgotory?"He had trouble pronouncing it.

"Purgatory. My description of it is when the second higher locks the person who couldn't sniff out the poison in a room where anything could happen. Your lucky your not in the Ducks or you'd go to purgatory too."I nudged him jokingly.

He glared. "No way! I'm to cool to go to Purgatory!"He crossed his arms. "Any way. Why'd you name it the ducks?"

I noticed Teuchi and Ayame were listening.

"Cause,Ducks are bada** too. Oh there's one more thing I didn't tell you about me."I'm gonna tell him my deepest secret that no one other then members of the Ducks and Kakashi know. "When I was 18 before I recruited my intel girl. I had a friend her name was Mina,before I had killed the workers at the orphanage,she said to me she wanted,when we got out,to start a gang together. A few years after the killing when I turned 18 I planned to attack our enemy at midnight. There was a fault in my plan,I didn't know they had recruited a new member and that member had come from the Ducks. While I was fighting the leader Mina had saw the member and before they could get to me she jumped in the way letting herself get killed just to save me. Her words when she did were It's okay to cry. Don't blame yourself. That was the only time I cried and at her funeral."I sighed.

Naruto looked shocked before he hugged me. "Thank you for telling me Raven-chan. Now lets eat our ramen!!"He immediately broke open some chopsticks and dug in.

I grabbed some chopsticks and hesitantly picked at it.

Naruto glanced at me before taking the chopsticks from my hand picking up some noodles and shoving it into my mouth. My eyes widened. IT'S LIKE A GRENADE OF FLAVOR EXPLODED IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!!

"Wow! This is amazing!"I exclaimed and quickly ate the rest. Naruto and I glared at each other.

I smirked. "Bet I can eat more then you."My face looked like this >:3.

"Bet you can't!"His face looked like this >:D.

"It's on munchkin!"We held up our bowls in a more gesture.

About an hour later our stomachs were filled and we looked ready to burst. We were tied 29 to 29.

"I'm stuffed."We sighed as we rubbed our stomachs.

I paid for the both of us and we headed out. Naruto is my new adopted brother and no one can change that!!

"Raven-chan,where'd you get that cool sword?"Naruto asked admiring the sword attached to my back.

"It's one of the lost items of my clan. I found two items so far. The sword and some outfit."I shrugged.

"That's awesome! Can I see the sword."His hand reached out to it. I slapped it before it touched the hilt.

"Nope. You're gonna see it later on."During the Chunin exams when I kick some ninja A**!!!!! I said the last part in my head

3rd Person's Pov

A feminine figure in the distance away from Raven and Naruto growled in anger.

"Raven. You caused my death. So I'm gonna repay you.....with hurting the ones you love the most!!"The figure's melodic voice cackled evilly. "Watch your back Ningyo Raven."

CLIFFHANGER!! What will happen to Raven! Will this new person be good or bad? Toon in next time to find out!!