Invasion of Konoha

Raven's Pov

The Leaf was under attack. I've been waiting for this. FINALLY TIME TO BREAK OUT THE PLAN!!!

"Alright Raven and Mina,I want you both take Naruto, Sakura and Shikamaru and follow Sasuke and Gaara. This is an A-rank mission and you are in charge Raven."Kakashi informed me. I nodded and we all chased Sasuke.

Sand nin were coming behind us quickly. "One of us needs to stay behind to distract the ninjas."I said.

"I'll go."Shikamaru said. "It will be a drag but I guess it has to be done."

I nodded. "Thanks. We'll see you when we get back."He stayed behind. We kept running towards their Chakra signartures.

I saw Kankuro up ahead. He tried to block us from moving along but Shino appeared and occupied him while we kept going.

We reached the clearing where Gaara and Temari were against Sasuke. Before she could land a hit on Sasuke, I flashed over and kicked her into a tree. I looked at Sasuke and nodded.

I glared at Temari. "There is no reason to attack Temari."

"I have no choice! We have orders from above!"She yelled.

"The Kazekage has been dead for a week!"I yelled in anger.

She stopped in her tracks and looked at me wide eyed. "N-no impossible! He can't be dead! If he is then who was at the arena"

I grinned slightly. Everything was falling into plan perfectly. Not telling though!

"Temari. We need to stop Gaa-kun."Mina and I tried to reason but she was too afraid. I looked back at Sasuke panting in exhaustion. Naruto came out and started fighting Gaara head on.

Half of Gaara's face and hand was Shukaku. But his insanity was slowly spreading. Gaara's paw was going to hit Sasuke and Naruto.

I quickly jumped between them and took the hit. I was smashed into a couple of trees. I was still exhausted from my fight earlier with Mina. I groaned in pain as I was layed down.

Mina ran over to me and helped me stand. I wiped the blood off my face.

I trotted over to Naruto(with the help of Mina). He had accidentally summoned Gamakichi >_<. "Naruto."I called out. He looked at me. "I will attempt to help you with the summoning. I only have enough chakra for that at the moment. You handle it afterwards. Alright?"I whispered to him tiredly.

"No no Nee-san! I'll do it! You've already been hit and are bloody head to toe!"I shook my head ignoring the face he called me Nee-san. I wiped some more blood on my hand before creating a series of hand signs and smaking my palm on the ground.

"Summoning Jutsu!"I yelled out with the last bit of my strength.

POOF!

A huge pile of smoke appeared in the big clearing. Guess what was there! A giant a** Polar Bear and a Giant a** Penguin :OOOOOOOOOOOOO.

"This is the last survivor of the Ningyo Clan? I thought she'd be taller."The Polar Bear said in a female mocking tone.

I flipped it off. "Not the time to insult me!"

I saw Gaara standing in the middle between Temari and Kankuro,exhausted. But he had changed. Sasuke was holding Naruto up right and Mina was holding Sakura. I walked over to Gaara and held him in a bear hug.

"You ever do that again and worry me,I will make sure you suffocate in my boobs."I grinned and kissed his forehead before letting him go.

"I don't care what you have done. Yes I am slightly upset,but i'm not holding you accountable. You're still my friend."He looked dazed for a second then a ghost of a smile appeared on his face and he nodded.