The Sand Siblings. The Beginning of the Chunin Exams!!

Raven's Pov

We went on a boring mission I don't feel like remebering. I stood beside Sasuke watching Sakura help Naruto.

"Our teamwork is not working lately.."Kakashi muttered.

"Yeah Sasuke! It's your entire fault for stealing the spotlight!"Naruto shouted.

"That's you loser. If you want me to stop making you look bad then become stronger than me.."

"Yo! Would ya both hush up and kiss in forgivness!!"I said grinning holding up my phone with the camera on. 

(IceQueen:Perve....)

"WHAT!"They yelled in anger chasing me around. Well Sasuke was. Naruto tried but Sakura held him back.

I gasped mentally. Chunin exams....Gaa-kun!!!!!

I ignored everything happening until I saw Sakura run after Naruto and Kono-kun. I shrugged and ran after them for the fun of it.

I laughed as I ran behind them all before Konohamaru finally crashed into Kankuro.

"That hurt you little piece of sh**!"Kankuro said annoyed as he held Konohamaru by his shirt.

"Oi!"I said grabbing Konohamaru out of Kankuro's hand and placing him behind me before lookin Kankuro in the eye. ".......Wanna hear a joke?!"I grinned fakily.

"Sure?"He looked confused as did Temari.

"You. Who do you think you are picking on kids! If I were you I'd apologize to Konohamaru before I show you some scary sh**!"I growled showing off my canines.

Everyone snickered as he shuddered. "Gomenasai..."He mumbled.

I caught the rock that was about to hit him in the head. 

"What are you bastards doing in our village?"Sasuke asked coolly.

"Ah,another guy who pi**es me off."Kankuro muttered.

I turned just in time to see Gaara appear with him saying "Kankuro stop it."This kid is as intimidating as me.....and I'm a murderer!!

Before I could react I was swept up in the air by some sand attached to my leg.

"WHAT THE-"I was cut off when my forehead protector slid off. My eyes widened as the cool breeze blew my ears which made them twitch.

"Well. If ya wanted to see my ears you could of just asked."I smiled at him.

I saw a faint blush on his face before his sand gently sat me down.  I grabbed my forehead protecter readjusting it so it can hide my ears.

"They are here for the Chunin exams."I said standing next to Naruto.

"Is that the thing your gonna use the sword for!"Naruto asked/yelled pointing to the sword I forgot was on my back. "Can you tell me what it is?"

"No. Cause you won't listen."I put my hand over his mouth.

Sasuke got down from his tree. I swear to Jashin if that little sh*t sat there the whole time while I was being hung upside down I will slap him!

Blah Blah Blah they said names. I felt Naruto smacking his head on my forearm.

"Raven!! Wake up!!!!"Naruto yelled smacking harder.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and held him away from me.

"My name is Raven. Just Raven."I wasn't fond of Ningyo Raven so I'm just Raven.

I watched Gaara turn and leave. I will never know why he wanted to see meh ears.