The Ningyo clan!

Raven's Pov

I'm mad! I spent hours doing nothing cause there was no need to protect Tazuna anymore and the kids asked me non stop questions of my old life. But good thing is today is our last day here WOOOOOOOOOO.

"Raven why are you kicking the air."Kakashi asked watching me going in a circle in a kickline.

"Celebrating!"I say picking Inari up and spinning around with him as he laughed with me.

"She's scaring me."Naruto said as he huddled near Sakura who huddled near Sasuke who huddled near Kakashi who hid behind the entrance of the Kitchen.

I sat Inari down and ran outside doing a bunch of back flips and.....yeah I might of had to much coffee.

"Raven!"Kakashi yelled as I backflipped and face planted.

I sat there a few seconds before getting up and laughing like nothing happened.

"Raven we have to take Tazuna to the bridge."Kakashi said helping me up and helping me walk.

"Kakashi I do not needth your help."I said dancing in a circle.

"Raven please calm down."Naruto asked giving me the cutest face eva!

"Aww!! Otay!"I grin as we came face to face with.......

"ZABUZA-CHAN!!"I yell about to run and hug him but...Kakashi held meh down. Like seriously he pushed me down and put his foot on my stomach.

"WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE!!"I yelled and thrashed around.

"Because I still don't believe you when you said they were on our side."He said rolling his eye at me.

"I SWEAR TO JASHIN IF YOU DON'T LET ME UP I WILL BURN YOUR PORN IN YOUR FUC**** FACE!"I said that in my head though .-.

"Da** you."I muttered.

Blah blah blah they started fighting for no da**ed reason. Kakashi you idiot.

I saw Kakashi about to do the chidori so I ran. When Haku jumped in front I jumped in front of him.

The chidori pierced my stomach but I just stood there like a true boss.

Kakashi's eyes widened and he quickly pulled his hand back and stared horrified at the hole in my stomach.

"Welp."I layed on the ground. "I'm in pain but I ain't showing it. Kakashi....you shoulda believed me."I said making sure I didn't pass out.

But wierd thing is....I'M NOT FUC**** BLEEDING!!! Well I am but it's water :o.

"HOLY CRAP I'M BLEEDING WATER! IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!!"I said jumping in my own blood/water.

"Even nearly dying doesn't faze her."Sasuke mumbled.

"Wierd."Naruto mumbled back.

"RANDOM SONG TIME! MAKING MY WAY DOWN TOWN HAULING A** PACE IS FAST CAUSE IT'S COLD OUT! Not sure what the words are but I DON'T CARE!!"I jumped in my blood/water until Zabuza-chan held my by my shirt away from the blood/water...."Every party needs a pooper thats why they invited you. Party pooper Party pooper."(Song from DBZ abridged you will die laughing)

"Raven....YOU COULD OF DIED!"Kakashi yelled shaking me very ruffly.

"So. I've done what I've wanted in life so point none."I shrugged and grinned.

After an hour of Kakashi yelling at me of how I could've died we said farewell to Zabuza and Haku.

"To whereth the wind takes you. I shall always rememeber you kidnapping me and me beating Kakashi after it."I bowed and walked away with the team as we were going to the dock.