Look who's anti-Social (SO01EP06. PTI)

Hello there,

Forgive me for the late update, I was struck with writers-block (even tho I don't even have to write most of the story myself.) But here is a little update for the next episode, this episode (Skin) will probably be in four parts because smaller parts are easier to write for me!

Hope you enjoy it anyway.

---

The roaring of the Impala's engine had almost become some sort of lullaby to (Y/N) while she sat in the back of the car right behind Dean. She sat slumped over in the backseat, her knees resting against the front-seat occasionally kneeing Dean into his back whenever he'd race over a bump in the road. (Y/N) was twirling her cellphone around in her hands, contemplating what to do with her contacts. It had been weeks since she had informed anyone from work where she had gone off to, for all they know she could be dead. The texts, calls and voicemails from Adriana had ended weeks ago, and tho (Y/N) felt like it was for the better, the guilt was slowly eating her away. There were times where she almost called them, to ask how they were doing and then there were times where she wanted to delete everything out of her phone that had to do with her job and normal life. Dean had dropped the subject too, noticing how angry (Y/N) got whenever he said she should return her calls.

''All right. I figure we hit Tucumcari by lunch, then head south then Bisbee by midnight.'' Dean thought aloud, not getting a reaction by either Sam or (Y/N). ''Sam wears women's underwear and (Y/N) likes to watch.''

''Damn right, I do.'' (Y/N) laughed, putting her phone back into her pocket and sitting up straight, she noticed that Dean had stopped at a gas station. Dean turned around with a playful look on his face.

''I've been listening, I'm just busy,'' Sam muttered, not looking up from his phone. Dean turned towards his brother to look at the screen Sam's eyes were glued on.

''Busy doing what?'' Dean asked, turning around and getting out of the car.

''Reading e-mails.'' Sam answered monotonously.

''E-mails from who?'' His brother asked, confused, slamming the car door shut.

''From my friends at Stanford,'' Sam yelled back.

''You're kidding. You still keep in touch with your college buddies?'' Dean laughed, getting the pump to put some fuel in his car.

''Why not?''

''Well...'' Dean muttered putting the pump into the car. ''What exactly do you tell 'em?'' He asked, walking over towards Sam's window. ''You know. About where you've been, what you've been doing.''

''I tell them I'm on a road trip with my big brother and my best friend. I tell them I needed some time off after Jess.''

''Oh, so you lie to them?'' The eldest Winchester asked, leaning against the car, making (Y/N) lean over the Impala's front seat to avoid having to stare at Dean's ass.

''No. I just don't tell them everything.''

''Ah, yes.'' (Y/N) laughed, ''Now that you put it that way I can hear the difference.''

''Yeah, no, that's called lying.'' Dean continued, Sam gave him a confused look not understanding how he was doing a bad thing.

''Look man, I get it. Telling the truth is far worse.''

''So, what am I supposed to do? Just cut everybody out of my life?'' Dean raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips, giving Sam a nod.

''You're serious?''

''Look, it sucks, but with a job like this, you can't get close to people period.''

''We're close to (Y/N), and she probably has friends back home too.'' Sam pointed towards the surprised female trying to prove his point.