Into the woods (SO01EP02. PTIII)

(So this one is kind of long, but that's because I was a bit of a derp, and read the time left on the episode wrong, leaving me with 20 minutes to write about for this chapter instead of 10... BUT who doesn't love an extra-long episode! Don't forget to vote or leave a comment telling me what you think! Enjoy) 
(Also, don't worry reader will be doing more in the next chapters!) 

__________________ 

''So are we going to talk about last night?'' The three of you were sitting in the Impala on your way to Blackwater Ridge to look for Haley and Ben's lost brother Tommy. After the research, the three of you had done, it was clear that there was a monster hiding within the mysterious darkness of the forest, and it was not very friendly. But right before the three of you had finished your research the other night, Sam and Dean had something that was slightly reminiscent of a fight, though you weren't quite sure. Whatever it was, it had spoiled the entire mood fo the evening, and you had noticed it was still sort of bleeding into the fresh start of a new day and you were having none of it.

''Not really.'' Sam shook his head.

''I rarely talk about things that happen the night before.'' Dean joked.

''Don't hang around long enough?'' You smiled, Dean winked at you and made a clicking sound with his tongue, hinting that you were absolutely correct. Rolling your eyes at him, you leaned forward with your chin on the front seat. ''Alright, fine. But no awkward tension capiche?'' The two brothers laughed, Dean turned a corner, and the three of you were met with the sight of Ben, Haley and some guy standing in front of a big truck. The man which none of you had seen before was carrying a gun, making the changes of him being the guide Haley had hired to help them navigate through the wilderness while looking for their brother very likely. When the Impala came to a halt, the three of you got out of the car.

''You guys got room for three more?'' Dean smiled as he slammed the car door shut.

Haley shot you and the hunters a weird look. ''Wait you want to come with us?''

''Who are these guys?'' The man next to her asked.

''Apparently, this is all the Park Service could muster up for the search.''

''You're rangers?'' the man asked talking about it as if it were something disgusting.

''That's right.'' Dean lied with full confidence.

''And you're hiking out in biker boots and jeans?'' Hayey asked sceptically. Dean looked down at himself. Sadly this was all his wardrobe allowed him to wear.

''Well, sweetheart, I don't do shots.''

''Oh, you think this is funny?'' The man asked again clearly forming a strong disliking for the oldest brother. ''It's dangerous backcountry out there. Her brother might be hurt.'' Dean took a look at the woods behind him that they would soon be exploring trying to find Tommy before looking back at the guide.

''Believe me, I know how dangerous it can be. We just wanna help them find their brother; that's all.'' Clearly not satisfied with Dean's reaction the man clenched his jaw as he let out a deep sigh. You gave him an awkward smile when he looked you up and down, probably wondering why you were tagging along too. The six of you embarked on your quest to find the lost brother in the wilderness while a murderous monster could possibly be hunting for them.

''So, Roy, you said you did a little hunting.'' Dean spoke after they had been walking for a couple of hours in complete silence other than your usual 'watch out' or 'careful here'. During this time, you were finally able to introduce yourself to the guide. And you were now able to refer to him as something else than 'that dude' whenever you were whispering gossip with Dean.