Introduction (PLEASE read)

Hello there!

Thank you for even considering reading this book. It warms my heart, honestly. Before I get started and upload the ENTIRE Supernatural series + extra character(s), there are some things I want to explain. I want to point out that the POV of this fic changes and I will be rewriting the first couple of chapters, but right now I am just a little too lazy to do so!

The reader in his story will be female-identifying, if you want me to write a gender-neutral version that is cool, please do let me know. If there are multiple people interested in that, I will get to it! (If you want to ask me to do so anonymous: Go to my Tumblr. The link is in my profile!)

To fit into the series the reader will receive a backstory and have at least a little bit of character because no one wants to read about a stale slice of white bread (or at least, that is what I assumed).

If you have feedback, PLEASE send me a message. You can do this via Wattpad or Tumblr (Link is on my profile). I accept anonymous messages/asks on Tumblr if you find that more comfortable but believe me, I won't bite! (Not even a little). Please do feel free to send me any questions or ideas about/for the story; I would LOVE to interact with all of you!

For now, happy reading!

-Vee