𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒

In a dark alley a young woman stands alone holding a goblet of a red liquid, her face was covered by the darkness of the night sky and she twirled two of her fingers in the red liquid. As she did this a voice spoke to her, it was the demon Azazel.

"I am here my child," Azazel said to the woman.

"Sir our plan is secure and brilliant, but are you sure that the pendant will do its job?" The woman asked.

"The pennant will do its job as long as you do yours, tear them apart piece by piece and he will rise again!" Azazel declared as the young woman placed a necklace with a crescent moon and a wiccan symbol in the center around her neck.

"I will do all I can," the woman responded and under her darkened face her eyes glowed black. Meanwhile on the other side of town Dean Winchester was crawling on the floor searching for something very important.

"It's a piece of jewelry, it's not like it grew legs and ran off," Dean grumbled as his search continued to range on without any luck. He had checked everywhere except the couch so he started looking under it.

"What are you looking for?" Shela asked and Dean instantly stood up at the sound of his girlfriend's voice, hitting his head in the process.

"Nothing, it's not a big deal," he lied and hoped that she couldn't see the sweat running down his face. She gave him a skeptical look before responding.

"Okay if you say so," Shela answered "but you and your brother are acting really weird, yesterday I saw Sam hide a bag in his closet." Shela continued and she felt like asking him more questions but she decided not to.

"What we're not acting weird, there is absolutely nothing going on," Dean lied and Shela sighed at his horrible attempt at lying. "Alright but when I get back from my walk I am going to squeeze that secret right out of you," Shela said to him before walking away. Meanwhile in the hallway Kristina was on her phone once again trying to get in touch with her parents but she was having no luck, it was starting to bug her. However she was pulled out of her thoughts at the sight of her boyfriend looking through the hallway closet.

"Sammy what are you doing?" She asked and he almost jumped out of his skin at the sound of her voice.

"Huh?" says Sam as he quickly closed the door. "Oh nothing," Sam laughed nervously. She gave him a confused stare.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked, noticing how nervous he looked.

"Yes perfectly fine, um is there something you need Kristina?" Sam cleared his throat. "Maybe something in the kitchen?"

"Are you sure you're feeling okay? You look more nervous than me when I'm on stage," Kristina commented it wasn't often that he kept secrets from her. So this situation stunned her.

"No I'm not," Sam responded as he stepped in front of the door and leaned against it. "There's nothing to see here,"

"So you won't mind if I check inside then?" She asked, trying to reach for the handle.

"Nope um hey why don't you go look in the kitchen there's nothing in here except for brooms and dustpans," Sam said as he stepped in front of the handle. She gave him another confused glance before walking away and making her way to the kitchen. What she didn't expect was to see Dean looking under the couch cushions.

"Okay now you're acting weird too," Kristina commented and Dean looked up at her before dropping the cushion he was holding.

"This isn't what it looks like," Dean said and Kristina slowly walked away thinking that maybe the brothers both needed some space. Once she was out the room, Dean raced to his brother in a panicked rush.

"Have you seen the ring?" Dean asked, now desperate for some help.

"You lost it already?" Sam responded, they were never going to pull this off with the girls if Dean lost the most important part after only one day.

"Forgive me Sam, I have never planned a proposal before," Dean complained. He was so anxious about this whole thing, he didn't know what he was going to say or if Shela would even say yes, but he did know that he loved her.

"Did you check your pockets?" Sam asked, giving his brother a look, knowing that he had a tendency to put things there. Meanwhile, Shela had been going for a walk through the city when someone had run into her. She glared as she stepped away, not realizing that a demon had just walked by her and stole something from around her neck.

"Assholes," Shela said to herself though as she walked through the city, she passed by an alleyway when all of a sudden, she found herself flying through the air and hitting the wall. Shela groaned as she looked up to see three people, two men and a woman were standing before her.

"Who are you calling an asshole?" Says one of the men. "Your the one that ran into me,"

"What do you want?" Shela questioned while she reached into her pocket to dial Dean. Her phone started ringing quietly as the two men before her laughed evilly at the same time their eyes turned black. Shela's eyes widened as she tried to run, only to feel the woman push her up against the wall with telekinetic powers.

"Really Shela?" says the woman. "You remember the last time that happened?" the woman approached Shela with an evil smirk on her face. Shela looked at her with a confused expression. "The Philippines,"

"Meg," Shela said under her breath, Shela thought quickly, broke free and knocked Meg away. Pulling out her phone she placed it to her ear. "Dean! Help!"

"Shela?!" Dean said on the other end. "What happened where are you?!" Before Shela could say anything else Meg grabbed the phone and hung up. She tossed it over to one of the demons as he caught it in his hand. Meg turned back to Shela with an evil smirk on her face.

"Now now, we don't want the boyfriend to hear about this do we?" Meg asked.

"What do you want?" Shela questioned.

"You, we want you," Meg said. "We know about the prophecy and we just won't allow that to happen,"

"What are you going to do about it?" Shela said. "You can't possess me because I have," Shela tried to touch her necklace but the pendant had been missing.

"Looking for this?" Meg asked as she held up the necklace Shela's mother had given her.

"How did you?" Shela said as she backed away.

"We have our ways," Meg turned to the two men. "Leave us," The men looked at Meg with hesitation, they didn't want to leave her alone with a hunter, let alone one that can actually use her abilities to protect herself. Meg gave the two men an evil eye as they rolled their eyes and walked away.

"Spill it Meg, what do you want?" Shela demanded as Meg tossed the necklace to the side.

"I want you," Meg responded. "Since this is the only way to get into that damn bunker," Suddenly, black smoke exited the woman's mouth and made its way toward Shela. Shela backed away and tried her best to extend her shield however, it didn't seem to be working. She was scared and didn't know what else to do. The black smoke began entering her mouth she groaned until the last of the smoke had entered her body and collapsed on the spot.