𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝓃

A few days later after a whole week of recovery, Dean woke up early and tried his best not to pass out as he dialed the number for Shela's brother. It rang a few times before Allen answered.

"Dean Winchester," Says Shela's older brother. "Why are you calling this number? And how did you get it?" he continued. "You better be taking care of my little sister,"

"I am, trust me but I've made a decision and I figured I should ask you and her parents before I ask her personally," Dean answered. He was silently thinking to himself I am so dead.

"Great, well, you're on speaker, everyone is here," Allen responds.

"What do you want?" questioned Shela's sister.

"Well hello to you," Dean responded to the younger girl's comment. It was no secret that the two didn't really get along.

"Hey sweetie, everything okay?" questioned Shela's mom.

"I hope that you're taking care of her and protecting her Dean," says Shela's father.

"I only wish the best for her, but the reason I called you is to ask your permission to propose to Shela," Shela's entire family gotten excited since they knew how happy Shela was with Dean and if they loved each other then they were happy to give Dean permission.

"On one condition Michael," says Shela's sister, Dean huffed at the sound of Samantha's voice, he understood that the family was protective but Shela's sister often scared him.

"Please don't call me Micheal," says Dean. "And what's the condition?"

"I can call you whatever I want to call you," Says Samantha though Shela's mom had chastised her for saying things like that. "But you better make sure that she's happy and when the wedding comes around don't make me wear a dress,"

"Just for that comment I'll make you wear one," Dean says, trying to joke with her.

"You do that and I'll send Shela's cat after you," said Samantha.

"So is that a yes?" Questioned Dean. "Cause your sending mixed messages here,"

"Sorry about that Dean," says Shela's mom, "Before we give you our blessing, let me ask you this, do you love my daughter?"

"With all that I have," Dean responded truthfully.

"Then we give you our blessing," says Shela's father. "As long as Shela's happy that's all that matters," Dean was about to say thank you when he heard the bedroom door open and Shela stepped out onto the balcony that overlooked the living

"Thank you bye!" Exclaims Dean as he quickly hung up and looked up at the balcony. "Hey Shela, your up early,"

"I'm up early? Who were you talking to?" questioned Shela even though she already had a feeling that something was bound to happen. Shela turned and started walking down the stairs until she reached Dean.

"I wasn't talking to anyone," says Dean quickly.

"Sure okay we'll go with that," Shela was about to say something else when Dean leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Meanwhile, in the bunker library, Sam had video called Kristina's family while at the same time he was completely nervous about what they would say, especially considering it felt like her parents disliked him a lot.

"Hi Sam! Is sissy there too?" Kira asked.

"No she's not Kira, I wanted to video chat with you and the rest of your family," says Sam. "Are they there with you?"

"Yes except for my brother he is still asleep," Kira responded.

"Figures," said Sam. "Can you go get your parents for me please?" She nodded happily and left to go grab them.