𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

Meg and Dean had gone for a walk that night as they held hands, the two had been walking for a while and stopped by a lake and looked out at the calming waters. Though along the way, Dean had been trying his best to keep from falling over. He kept seeing double and wasn't sure what had been happening. He looked over at Meg who had been looking out at the water.

"Are you okay Shela?" Dean questioned.

"I'm fine, Sam just doesn't like to share you with me," Meg responded as she was so close to having everything in place.

"I don't know what's the deal with that kid," Dean said. "He didn't act like this when we first met," Dean continued. "It's so unusual,"

"Perhaps he is not used to having you be so committed to someone other than him," Meg said, getting closer to him. Dean stayed silent as he turned toward Meg, suddenly he had a sneaking suspicion that Sam might have been right but there was only one way to test that theory out.

"Kristo!" Dean said out loud at the same time Meg's eyes turned black blowing her cover. "What have you done with Shela you black eyed son of a bitch!" Dean backed away he didn't have anything with him to defend himself so he had basically been cornered by the demon.

"You're about to find out lover boy, now kiss me!" Meg demanded as she grabbed him and forcibly kissed him. Dean struggled to break free but he couldn't, the anti-possession sigil had lost its powers, Meg pushed Dean away as he collapsed on the ground. Meg waited until Dean's eyes opened and they had completely blacked out. Meg smirked evilly as her mission had been successful now all she had to do was tear Kristina and Sam apart then the prophecy would cease to exist. Back at the bunker Sam sat on the couch deep in thought, it brought some memories to his first adventure when Kristina got possessed by Azazel and he wasn't sure what to do.

That day was almost two years ago, now here he was in the exact same position the only difference was that Shela had swapped roles with Kristina and Dean was going to be the one swapping places with him when he found out. He wasn't going to give up though, he would be damned if he lost his brother to Meg or his friend. As he continued to work out a plan in his head he heard the sound of wings flapping behind him.

"Sam," says Castiel.

"Cass oh thank goodness, I've never been so happy to see you!" Sam exclaimed once he noticed the angel.

"Likewise," says Castiel. "I heard your thoughts, is everything okay?"

"No everything is a mess, Shela got possessed by Meg, Dean doesn't believe me and he is out there defenseless with a demon." Sam explained and if this situation was any different he would scream for all this to just be a dream.

"Dean is in grave danger," says Castiel. "The anti-possession tattoo has lost its powers, and the necklace that Shela usually wore has been taken," Castiel continued. "As we speak right now, Meg has already worked her powers on Dean, if you don't save either of them soon you won't be able to get them back and the prophecy will be broken,"

"I can't let that happen, I have to find a way to get rid of Meg!" Sam exclaimed. Before Castiel could say anything else, the bunker doors opened.

"We're home!" Dean called out. Castiel turned back to Sam.

"Good luck Sam," Castiel quickly disappeared leaving Sam sitting alone on the couch. Sam could barely breathe as he walked down the stairs so he could talk to Dean. All the color left his face as he saw that Dean was still holding hands with Meg.

"Umm Dean can we..talk in private?" Sam asked.

"Sure Sammy," Dean said enthusiastically, before Dean could make his way over, Meg pulled him close and whispered something in his ear. Dean agreed and pulled his hand away as he made his way over to his brother. "What's up?"