𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

A/N: not insulting anyone just part of the book.

The demons weren't sure how long they were out but when they woke up their necklaces were gone and they were tied back to back, with handcuffs. Before they could register what was happening holy water was splashed on them both demons yelled in pain as they woke from their unconscious state.

"Wakey wakey, you know it's rude to fall asleep at someone else's house," Kristina commented, getting up into Meg's face.

"Ugh, get out of my face you follower of Christ," Says Meg. "And while your at it maybe a breath mint will do you some good,"

"Maybe but the only thing that stinks worse than you is your breath, seriously have you demons never heard of dental care?" Kristina asked.

"Seriously? Are you going to get on with it or are you going to keep monologuing like you're in a shakespearean play?" Says Raymond. "Because your blabbering is annoying,"

"Right we're the annoying ones while you can't leave the house without permission and made out with your sister," Sam commented as he was tired of these demons messing with his head.

"Okay for the millionth time, it was her idea, not mine," Raymond said. "Besides there's no way you can stop what's coming, Lucifer will return, and when he does I will have a front row seat to your distruc...." Before Raymond could say anything else, Meg roughly pulled on the handcuffs telling him to shut up.

"Hey you idiot, why don't you just tell them the whole truth while you're at it!" Meg exclaimed.

"Oh I'd like that actually now I am only going to say this once, we can do this easy way," before she finished Kristina placed a hand on Raymond causing him to scream. "Or the hard way," Kristina finished and it was only when she removed her hand, ceasing the demon's screams.

"Your hand is like fire but it won't make me give you answers," Raymond responded and Kristina was expecting that answer so she gave Sam a small nod.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas," Sam started.

"Really?" Says Meg "an exorcism? You both know that as long as those amulets are unbroken you can't send us back to hell,"

"You mean these?" Kristina asked, holding up both amulets. "I find them very unsightly and have the urge to crush them," Kristina said, dropping them on the floor and crushing them with her feet. "Continue Sammy," she finished.

"Omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio," Sam said as the demons groaned in pain.

"Sammy you don't want to do this!" says Raymond only to feel Dean take control briefly. "Sammy! Do it!" Sammy stopped at the sound of Dean's voice.

"Oh what's the matter?" says Meg. "Don't have the stomach to--" Shela also regained control of her body briefly. "Kristina! Hurry!"

"I am not going to ask this again, what is Lucifer planning?" Kristina after hearing both Dean and Shela briefly she was now desperate. Meg and Raymond took back control and laughed evilly.

"No we won't tell you," they said at the same time.

"Then I have no use for you, Sammy send these sons of bitches back to hell," Kristina told him.

"Omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, ergo draco maledicte," Sam said as the demons cried out in pain. "Ut ecclesiam tuam secura, tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos!" Shela and Dean screamed in pain as black smoke exited their bodies and disappeared from view. Out of breath Shela and Dean looked at Kristina's and Sam's faces that were full of worry and concern.

"Um..." says Dean. "Why are you two looking at us like that?"

"Someone tell me what happened? I don't remember much after Meg entered my body," Shela said feeling like herself once again. "One other thing, why the hell are we tied back to back?" Sam quickly made his way over and unlocked the handcuffs while Kristina knelt and untied their ankles. Shela and Dean stood and rubbed their wrists since it had been hurting considering they had been chained to each other. Kristina then attacked her best friend in a hug, beyond relieved that she was back to being herself.

"Girl if you ever get possessed by a demon again, I will kill you," Kristina said.

"I miss you too?" Shela responded as she pulled away from her friend.

"Seriously," says Dean "is no one going to tell us what the hell happened these past couple of days,"

"You want the long version or the short version?" Sam asked.

"Short version please," says Dean.

"Shela got possessed by Meg then you kissed her and you got possessed and..." Dean cut his younger brother off before he could finish.

"Sammy, too much info," says Dean. "Also I think I'm going to need some mouthwash after that outburst," Dean was about to get up but he was stopped by Kristing hugging him which shocked him.

"What's this for?" questioned Dean as he hugged Kristina back. "You don't usually hug me, everything okay?"

"Consider this my apology for throwing a safe door at you," Kristina responded.

"You threw a what now?!" exclaimed Dean.

"Nevermind that you two should get some rest," Sam said. Dean and Shela looked at Sam and Kristina with confusion but they had felt slightly tired after the incident with the demons. They felt completely drained, Kristina had handed Shela's necklace back to her as she placed it around her neck. Shela and Dean held onto each other's hands as they made their way back to their room.

"I can't believe that happened," says Dean as he and Shela had gotten into their room. "We got tricked by demons and they possessed us,"

"I guess that means we have to make sure to keep our guard up," responds Shela as she entered their bathroom to do her hair. "About what happened," Shela continued. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have gone off without you, if I did then Meg probably wouldn't have been able to possess me, it's my fault,"

"Whoa," says Dean as he got up from the bed and made his way over to Shela. "Shela, look at me," Shela turned away from the mirror and looked at Dean as a tear fell from her eyes. She had been stressed out since they had defeated the creature in the Philippines and even then, she felt that most of the attacks happened because of her. "None of this is your fault okay," Dean said as he wiped away a tear. "This is the life of a hunter and in this life we have to put away the self doubt and think,"

"But Jonathan and the Manananggal," Shela started.

"Were not your fault, look we got through it together," Dean said, trying his best to cheer Shela up. "Sure we hit a few rough patches along the way, but it still got us together," Shela was about to say something else when Dean kissed her on the lips, for a while the two did not break away and it felt like they were the only two in the room nothing else mattered no demons, no angels, not even Lucifer mattered. It was just them, and that's how Dean had felt, something that he knew he had been missing for years.