𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Meg and Raymond groaned as they woke on opposite ends of the factory. They got up and ran over to the cage, the minute they got to the cage they saw that Kristina's family had been taken and Castiel was nowhere to be found.

"Good for nothing Angels!" Raymond exclaimed.

"We may have lost the leverage dear brother," says Meg. "But we know exactly where Sam and Kristina are, I say we go after them,"

"And do what? We can't hurt Sam," says Raymond.

"I'm done listening to them," spoke Meg. "This time, it's personal," she continued. "Are you coming or not?" Meg questioned. Raymond followed without arguing as the two demons quickly made their way back to the bunker. Meanwhile, at the bunker, Sam and Kristina had hidden demon traps in certain parts of the bunker ready in case Raymond and Meg came into the picture.

"Kristina? You have Shela's necklace right?" Sam asked.

"Of course I do," responds Kristina as she holds the necklace up.

"Good, we're going to need that when we exorcise the demons," responds Sam. As the two were talking the door to the bunker flew off its hinges and Meg along with her brother walked in.

"Knock knock," Meg said as she glared at both of them with a burning glare.

"There's a thing called manners but I don't think you demons possess any," Kristina commented as she gave Meg a hateful gaze. This demon was inside her best friend and she was determined to get her out.

"Don't stall for time, you know why we're here," Raymond said.

"Of course we know why and for once I am exactly glad you showed up uninvited," Sam commented before splashing the demon with holy water that he had hidden inside his jacket. Raymond screamed for a brief minute as the holy water burned him but was able to recover in time to see Sam tackle him. Meg briefly watched the fight between her brother and Sam before locking eyes with Kristina.

"Looks like it's just you and me bestie," she taunted using Shela's voice.

"Don't taunt me with those words Meg, you and I have a score to settle," Kristina declared and the next thing she knew she was locked in a combat battle against the female demon. She gave Meg a firm punch in the face and the demon bit her lip at the girl's touch.

"This is new for you, punching your best friend in the face," Meg mocked using her powers to send Kristina flying across the room. The girl landed on the ground with a hard thud and Meg used this brief moment to get back on her feet. "Come on Kristina is that all you've got I am disappointed," Meg said as she walked over to the limp huntress expecting her to be unconscious but she wasn't. She gave Meg a fierce glare and just before the demon was pushed to the wall she saw the girl's eyes change color for a brief second.

"Rule number one of combat never let your guard down," Kristina said as she stood back up. How she had just managed to do that, she didn't know but stranger things have happened.

"So being with Sam has given you some special powers, as if your pesky empath abilities weren't enough," Meg complained as she freed herself from Kristina's grip and used her powers to throw objects in the room at her enemy. Not expecting that, Kristina tried to avoid them but ended getting hit multiple times. "Perhaps you're not as strong as my master thought," Meg mocked.

Raymond kicked Sam in the stomach sending him flying not too far from him. Letting go of his hand he let a demon blade come out from his sleeve. He began making his way toward Sam who was starting to stand up. Raymond smirked evilly as he walked to Sam, Sam's eyes widened when he saw the blade.

"You know Sammy," says Raymond. "You've been a real pain in the ass," he continued. "This time i'm not going to let you slip from our grasp," Raymond swung the blade as Sam now had to fight back to avoid being stabbed, Sam held both his hands up making sure to keep a distance and keep an eye on Raymond's hands. Immediately Raymond went in for the attack, Sam kept the knife from being used, however, Raymond knew exactly what Sam was doing and fought back trying to stab Sam in the stomach. Sam fought keeping his grip on the wrist, he kneed Raymond in the stomach and disarmed him immediately. Seeing his chance, Sam kicked Raymond, sending him backwards. Sam looked over at Kristina and saw that she was having the upperhand. Kristina used her new abilities and sent Meg flying into one of the walls.

"Kristina!" Sam exclaimed "time for phase two of the plan! Go!" Sam turned as Raymond got up and started walking to Sam. The minute Sam saw Raymond coming after him, he turned and started running leading Raymond down a different corridor than Kristina. Kristina had gone straight heading for the back of the bunker.

"Really? This is your plan?" says Meg. "I'd say this is mostly cowardice," Kristina hoped that the plan would work and if it did then she might get her best friend back. However, in order to get the demons out of their body, they had to make sure the amulets were off. Kristina ducked into Shela and Dean's room, unlike what happened in her room, they had placed a demon trap on the ceiling so that the demons wouldn't expect it. "Kristina Joy Cossa, is this really your plan? You'd rather run than face me? Or are you afraid of hurting your best friend,"

"I'm not afraid of you, you're nothing but fear," says Kristina as Meg stepped directly under the demon trap. "And everyone knows that to fight against fear, you must stand up to it, or in this case stand under it,"

"What?" Meg said and looked up at the ceiling to find that she had been standing under a demon trap. "You bitch!"

"Just doing my job," Kristina said. "And by the way, I'll take this," Kristina reached over and grabbed the Amulet. She ripped it off of Meg's neck and knocked her out with a punch to the face. "One down one more to go," Raymond chased after Sam unaware that the hunter was leading him right into a trap.

"Come on Sammy you can't run away from your big brother," Raymond mocked using Dean's voice in an attempt to get under Sam's skin.

"Don't call me Sammy," Sam sneered. This demon could taunt him all he wanted but there was no way he would stand for Raymond calling him by a nickname reserved only for family.

"I can do whatever I want with you, I'm a demon," Raymond replied, his eyes glowing black.

"Get out of my brother you black eyed bitich!" Sam yelled using his psychic powers to send Raymond into the demon trap. The demon was oblivious to the trap and tried to attack Sam but he couldn't move. Confused, he looked down and saw that he was standing in a demon trap. "Pleasant dreams," Sam said to him and knocked him with one punch.