𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

"Okay if I was possessed by a demon where would I be?" Sam asked as he looked through a map on his laptop to see if he could track Dean's phone.

"Sweetie, that's not funny," Kristina said, looking up from her pile of books about demons and ways to counter their possession. However she did smile at the comment her boyfriend made, after all they could both give us some light on this darkened situation.

"Maybe not but that book you're reading is trash," Sam said, taking the book away from her and tossing it aside.

"Hey!" Kristina complained she hated when he did that.

"Sorry honey but those books aren't going to help you, when you're dealing with a demon holy water and salt are your best friend." Sam explained

"Don't forget demon traps," Kristina commented and the more they talked about demons the more her mind wandered to when she got possessed. "Sam back when I was possessed by Azazel, how did you free me?" She asked because he had never told her the full story and she only remembered bits of pieces of what happened. Sam froze up at the question because that was an event he wished, he could forget. He still remembered when he saw Azazel's golden eyes appear on her face.

"It wasn't easy but I figured if your locket could repel Lucifer then it could repel Azazel as well," Sam answered and that's all he wished to say on the topic. Kristina could sense his uneasiness and sat down.

"That might have worked the last time," says Kristina. "But that was with Azazel and Lucifer," she continued. "If he's learned anything that would require telling his children how to defend against the hunters,"

"We have to come up with something else, a full proof plan," says Kristina. "One that they won't see coming," While Kristina and Sam were coming up with a plan to stop the demons back in an old abandoned lace factory Raymond and Meg were waiting for their father to make an appearance.

"Meg," Raymond groaned as he leaned his head against the wall. "You said father was going to be here,"

"Patience dear brother," says Meg. "I'm sure that he should be here soon after all it was his plan," Raymond was about to say something when the lights started to flicker on and off even though they had been expecting that to happen. "He is here," Meg said, recognizing the signs of her father anywhere.

"Gee whatever gave you that idea," Raymond said sarcastically.

"Silence there is no time for your useless chatter, I want to know the details," Azazel commanded and his voice made them both freeze.

"Father the plan is almost complete," Meg explained. Raymond pushed himself off the wall and made his way over to his sister.

"The Winchester boy, Dean is now under our control," Raymond explained. "However there is one small detail that didn't go like we planned,"

"What is that?" Azazel asked impatiently.

"Well Sammy Winchester's girlfriend caught on before we could tear them apart," Raymond said. "Meg was able to cause conflict between them earlier but it seems their will is much stronger than we thought," Azazel clenched his fists to keep the rage from boiling up inside him.

"No will is unbreakable, all she needs is a push in the right direction. Bring her family, I hear she's close with them," Azazel smirked.

"What about Sammy Winchester, father?" Meg asked.

"We mustn't damage our master's vessel but I will deal with him personally, now go out and fulfill my orders," Azazel commanded.

"Yes father," Meg responded and quickly left the abandoned factory leaving Raymond and Azazel alone.