𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

Shela and Dean had arrived home first, Shela had looked over to see that her red jeep had been missing.

"Dean, Sweetheart," Shela said. "Where's my car?"

"Oh, yeah, Sam had to borrow it," Dean responded. "Had to ask Kristina a question," Suddenly Shela was able to put two and two together.

"No way! You mean Sam is asking Kristina to marry him?!" Shela said in excitement as the two walked into the bunker unaware of the snake watching them camouflaged against the wall.

"That's right, honestly I think Sammy was more confident than I was," says Dean "Especially bringing up the question,"

"Wait a minute were the two of you planning this the entire time?" Shela questioned. At the same time Dean smiled at her.

"Guilty as charged," Dean said.

"Dean! That's so sweet!" Shela said and gave Dean a quick peck on the lips. "But if your brother scratches my car, i'm going to kill him,"

"Don't worry, Sammy is careful when it comes to cars," Dean responded as he took Shela's hand and together the couple walked into the bunker. A few minutes later, Sam and Kristina arrived from their trip and walked into the bunker at the same time Shela quickly got up and ran to her friend. She gave Kristina a hug as she hugged her friend back.

"Congrats Shela!" Kristina said as she pulled away. "I know what Dean had done,"

"Congrats to you too," Shela responded. While the girls were talking about a wedding, Dean and Sam had gone to talk to each other.

"I take it she said yes," says Sam.

"Yeah she did," responds Dean. "Dude my stomach was in knots I had never had to do something like this before,"

"Well you did it," Sam responded. Meanwhile, in hell, the snake had gone back to Lucifer and told him everything that he had heard including the possibility of two children.

"So, it's true then what that blasted Castiel has said," Lucifer said to the snake. "There is a marriage in the works and two children that would be powerful enough to seal me away permanently?" the snake hissed confirming Lucifer's suspicions. "Well in that case, I guess it's time for me to take matters into my own hands,"

The Hidden EnemyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara