𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜

Dean was both concerned and confused when Shela's phone call got cut short, was she hurt? Did someone try to kidnap her? Because if someone tried there was going to be blood.

Before he could think about it for too long the door of the bunker opened and Shela walked in. She looked alright except for the dirtiness of her clothes but most importantly she was alive and that's all he needed to know. He ran to her and trapped her in a hug which she gladly returned.

"Where have you been and what happened? I was worried sick when your call ended!" Dean exclaimed but she just smiled at him and claimed that everything was fine now.

"No need for worry dear, everything will be okay now," she said to him and while they were hugging Shela's eyes flashed black for a split second. Meg could hardly contain her pleasure of how easy it was to trick Dean now that he was hopelessly in love.

"Wow sorry am I interrupting something?" Sam asked walking in on the two of them hugging.

"Nah bro Shela here was just giving me a heart attack," Dean jokes and Sam laughed even though he had no clue what was going.

"How did that happen? Shay what did you do?" Sam asked, eager to know more.

"I guess I must have dropped my phone by accident," responds Shela.

"That's unusual you hardly ever drop your phone," Sam pointed out. Something wasn't right here, and it wasn't just the story Shela just told him.

"Sammy really?" Shela said. "I dropped my phone in the toilet once and you think that's unusual?" Sam shot her a confused glance, since when did she talk to him like that? Or call him Sammy?

"Is there a joke I am not getting here?" Sam asked.

"Sammy? You good? What's up with you?" says Dean. "At least Shela is perfectly fine, I didn't have to go chop someone's head off," Shela smiled at Dean as she held onto his hand.

"Babe, how about we go somewhere together just you and me sound good?" Shela questioned though as she held onto his hand the necklace glowed inside her shirt as it had started to drain the tattoo. Dean winced slightly and held his head as he had suddenly gotten a small headache.

"Dean what's wrong?" Sam asked in a concerned voice.

"I'm fine, just a headache," Dean responded.

"Oh I know how that feels, hold on Dean, i'll be right back," Shela said as she walked away from Dean and ran into Sam on purpose while she walked around Sam and made her way to the bathroom.

"Hey that was uncalled for," Sam commented while she was walking strangely Dean hadn't said anything about Shela's behavior.

"Well maybe don't get in my way next time Samuel," Shela called back and turned the corner to the bathroom. Sam was shocked by that response and figured it would be best if he just left the room.

"I'm just gonna go," Sam said as he walked towards the stairs.

"Bye little brother," Dean called out but Sam didn't hear him because he was already walking up the stairs by the time Dean finished his sentence. Once Sam was out of earshot, Shela came back into the room carrying a bottle of advil.

"You know I have something better than medicine," Shela told him and before Dean could ask what it was she gave him a kiss. She had to stop herself from smiling while it happened. Meanwhile on the second floor, Sam walked into his room still a bit on edge from earlier.

"Hey baby, is everything okay?" Kristina asked, noticing how tense he was.

"Have you noticed that Shela has been acting weird lately?" Sam questioned.

"Not really no but I haven't seen her much today, she could just be messing with you," Kristina responded.

"I've been around both of you enough times to know when Shela is serious and when she's not," Says Sam. "Something's up Kristina," She thought about his words for a minute not because she didn't believe him but she was torn between her loyalties to Shela and to Sam.

"I'll try talking to her, I'm sure I can figure something out," She answered, not able to say much else. Shela and Dean had come back with groceries for dinner though as the two were starting to put the groceries up, Shela brushed her hand against Dean's.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" asked Shela as her necklace glowed briefly, zapping some more of Dean's energy.

"I am feeling better," Dean answered.

"Are you sure? That headache this morning looked like it drained you a little," Shela said as she held his hand.

"What's this about a headache?" Kristina asked, walking into the kitchen. Shela briefly rolled her eyes as she pulled her hand away from Dean.

"Nothing Kristine," Shela said. "Can I help you?"

"Since when do you call me Kristine? Also do I need a reason to see my best friend?" Kristina asked and tried to hug Shela but her friend pulled away.

"How about no," says Shela as she held her hand up knowing well that she wouldn't be able to touch Kristina due to her being baptized as well as the locket around her neck. Dean gripped the corner of the island table as he had felt dizzy after touching Shela.

"Wow Dean you alright?" Kristina asked, she was starting to see what Sam meant about Shela acting weird.

"I swear if anyone asks me if I'm okay one more time, I'm going to lose it," Dean said, his voice dripping with anger. Kristina flinched at his tone and gave a glance towards Shela, not only was she acting weird but her presence felt off. However she wasn't 100% sure why, perhaps she was just being paranoid.

"Alright but no PDA in the kitchen, do it in private," Kristina finally said and grabbed an apple before leaving the kitchen. Once she left, Shela breathed a sigh of relief Kristina's mere presence made her feel anxious. She knew that the younger girl was a highly devoted follower of Christ, which meant she was the one she had to be the most cautious with. At least that's what she thought. Sam Winchester stood just in the hallway as Kristina made her way back to him.

"Was I right?" Sam asked.

"Definitely not only that but Dean is acting weird," Kristina responded.

"Weird? How?" Sam questioned now worried about his brother.

"I don't know how to explain it other than he looks weak, I can't say why though my abilities are on the fritz," She answered.

"Okay, to get to the bottom of this you can keep an eye on Dean and I'll keep an eye on Shela," Says Sam. "We don't let either of them out of our sights,"

"I don't like spying on them but you're right," Kristina said.