Chapter 1

Harry- I scream but it was like no one heard me as I feel life be ripped away from my uncle and everything turned black as I take my last breath until I feel warmth wrapped around me. I blink wondering what happened until I seeing light above me with tree surrounding the light making me quickly sit up as I don't feel pain no more. I look around notcing I am in a forest but this one looks familiar. I smile "the forbidden Forest, what am I doing here" I jump when hearing a noise behind me making me turn and see a fox with other behind it.

Fox- "welcome to the forbidden forest young prince"

Harry- I tilt my head "prince"

Fox- I walk over "yes prince, prince of nature, Grandson of Rhea Titaness and Cronus"

Harry- "but my grandparents were either Evan's or Potter's "

Fox- "oh earth yes but you young prince have lived many lives before don't you remember"

Harry- I close my eyes as I flash of memories that aren't mine but for some reason it ws life I lived them, making me remember everything

Fox- "ah you now remember young prince"

Harry- "what happens now young fox"

Fox- "well you need to rest and connect yourself back to nature young prince before you sent back to where you once before but other shall come to you to take you somewhere safe, some that you know, some people that they aren't what they seem, now sleep young prince, we will teach you everything we know and you back to yourself again instead of your humans self"

---- two weeks later

Harry- I land within the house hold when hearing people come towards my room. I walk towards the door opening it up seeing Remus, Tonks and Alastor "what are you all doing here"

Remus- "didn't you know we where coming I thought Dumbledore sent you a letter?"

Harry- "he did but it didn't mention about anyone coming"

Remus- "oh well, we are taking you to somewhere you will be safe"

Harry- "why are you here anyway?"

Remus- "because of your trial"

Harry- "wait I have a trial but for what?"

Remus- I share a look with the others confused to how he doesn't know anything we are saying "because of the Dementors attacked a few days ago"

Harry- I crunch my eyebrows together "what Dementors attack?"

Remus- "the Dementors attack where you used you wand to protect you and your cousin"

Harry- "I don't have my wand last time I check my wand is within my trunk because my uncle didn't want me using and I have been in the house since coming from Hogwarts, so it can't of been me at all but it would explain all the racket that been going on especially why my cousin seems to been under the weather for the past few days"

Alaster- "then who used your wand"

Harry- "many my cousin or one of his friends because I haven't touched my wand since coming from Hogwarts at all"

Alaster- I sigh "this is going to cause a lot of problems hopefully it can all be sorted out though because your trial is within the morning"

----

Harry- once we get throught the door I find myself within the arms of Mrs Weasley and I can feel her emotions and thoughts -I can't wait for this, we are going to make sure the boy gets with my little princess, my daughter because we need his money- (people thought will be between -  -) I pull away and go around her not caring as I head into dining room seeing majority of the order including Dumbledore. I cross my arms across my chest "what this supposed me being involved in a Dementors attack when I haven't even left the house" I say in a demanding voice

Dumbledore- "but you were in an a Dementors attack boy"

Harry- " oh I think I would remember if I was in a Dementors attack headmaster, so how have I got into this supposed trial that has nothing to do with me especially I haven't used my wand since leaving Hogwarts because it's locked in my trunk by my uncle, so how can you explain how my wand was supposedly when I have been locked in my room all summer by my uncle"

Dumbledore- "there must be a misunderstanding here because you did use your wand and save your cousin from the Dementors"

Harry- "well there must be another be because it certainly wasn't me, also why would I save my cousin after everything he has done to me"

Severus- I sneer"what has he supposedly done to you?"

Harry- "how about him and his little friends playing a game called Harry hunting and beating the shit out of be"

Dumbledore- "now Harry don't lie about your cousin"

Harry- "if I had a chose I would be fare away from those muggles who call themselves family, but no you put me there Dumbledore it's all your fault that my uncle nearly killed me this summer, left me there laying in my own blood, so thank you for that headmaster, now I am tired and going to bed" I turn seeing Mrs Weasley standing there with her arms crossed "don't even bother, you ain't my mother and never will be" I say pushing past her and up the stairs to the third floor finding a room that I liked. I found one filled with Slytherin things which I liked. I go in putting my trunk in front of my bed and laying in the bed after making sure it is fully clean before going to sleep

----

C.W.