Chapter 18

Albus Dumbledore and Molly Weasley locked up and trial is going to be today

It seems to be not a shock that he is either locked up for something he did but also that his trial is going to be straight away, how does everyone think it's going to turn out to be - Him in Azkaban or free and innocent of those said crimes that he apparently commited

As for Molly Weasley I wonder if she will admit to her crimes too or not, I guess we will find out won't we

Catherine Day

----

Harry- I walk into the court room with the Malfoy's following behind me as we go to it to the right side of the room sitting down next to Fred. I nod my head to Mr Weasley luckily getting on back.

Minister- "bring Albus Dumbledore out first"

Dumbledore- I am brought out in chains and sat on a chair which I was chained in more

Minister- "give him the truth potion"

Amelia- I walk over "open your mouth Dumbledore"

Dumbledore- "come on you don't have to do this, I am innocent!"

Minister- "what is there to hide because it seems like you are refusing because we already know the truth about you"

Dumbledore- I sign opening my mouth allowing her to pour the potion in, I will show them other wise I think as I swallow but I didn't expect the potion to be a strong because a normal truth potion never works on me and they must of know that.

Minister- I watch as his face turns blank and his eyes glaze over "Full Name"

Dumbledore- "Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore"

Minister- I nod to Amelia seeing her nod back "What is your career at the moment"

Dumbledore- "Headmaster of Hogwarts for Witchcraft and Wizardy as well as Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot"

Minister- "who did you place with Harry James Potter when he was only seven months old?"

Dumbledore- "With his Aunt as well as his Aunt's Husband and Son"

Minister- "did you know Harry was being abused?" I ask hearing mutters around the great hall which know one really knew of Potter past neglect and abuse

Dumbledore- "Yes that's why I put him there in the first place so he would look up to someone who was finally be kind to him"

Minister- "and that person is you?"

Dumbledore- "yes"

Minsiter- "did you know who told Voldemort about the Potter's were abouts on the night they were killed?"

Dumbledore- "Peter Pettigrew, he is on of my followers and has been spy on the Potter's and Voldemort"

Minister- "why would he being spy on the Potter's and Voldemort for you?"

Dumbledore- "because Voldemort wasn't there to kill the Potter's, he was there protecting them, I was the one who killed them that night and blamed it on Voldemort"

Minister- that cause alot of shouting in the court room "Everyone calm down now he will pay for him crimes" I then look back to Dumbledore "now, who are you within the Prophecy that you supposedly know about because you were that night"

Dumbledore- "it was to do with me and Voldemort, how the true light lord which is Voldemort with help of other powerful people will defeat the true dark lord, me"