Chapter 5

/Dream world/

Harry- I find myself sitting on the bench in the middle of the forest when I feel someone standing behind me making me turn and see a very beautiful women who I knew was someone important to me straight away "Grandmother"

Rhea- I smile as I walk over and sit down on the bench "it's beautiful isn't it"

Harry- "it sure is, how's Grandfather?"

Rhea- "he is alright, still trapped with me and the other Titans but I am glad I can still get visits with my children and Grandchildren even through dream space or world or whatever the humans call it"

Harry- "good I am glad My Father, Mother, Uncles and Aunts didn't take away you visits"

Rhea- "me to after all Grandfather is and was a horrible man who unfortunately I was married too and now trapped here because of him"

Harry- "I can't believe he devoured any of his children luckily my father Zeus and his brothers, my uncles got read of him and he voimited them out, I am glad they were still alive but at the same times it must of been horrible in there"

Rhea- "Agreed, I am glad I got Zeus, Hades and Poseidon away with the help from my truth worthy sister who unfortunately is trapped with them because of her crimes, now how are you little Artemis"

Harry- I smile "it's been great, I am glad I wasn't given the capability to shift form but hate being a boy when I don't feel like it" (Artemis is originally a girl but in this she/he is Genderfluid)

Rhea- "oh your girl days why not wear or do something girl like"

Harry- I smile "brilliant Idea Grandmother"

Rhea- I chuckle then I feel something "I am sorry but I can't stay much longer young one"

Harry- "it's alright Grandmother, it's soon I should go to"

Rhea- I pull him into a hug "if you ever seen your father or mother give them a big hug for me"

Harry- "will do grandmother" I then feel myself slowly drift back out of the dream world

/End of Dream World/

Harry- I blink awake finding myself back in my room and it being morning. I wave my hand seeing that it is six in the morning knowing I better get up. I am feeling girly today, so I go over to the wardrobe and put my hand on it make it have the clothes I want "might as well start off slow" I mumble as I open it up seeing my school uniform with a plain black headband. I pull them out and put them on before heading over to my Vanity Mirror pulling out some lipstick cherry flavoured putting it in my bag before heading out after taking my hair down not wanting it up today with it being the first day of lessons. I knew I want to go to my head of house to change some of my lessons especially Divination which won't get me anywhere, so I go down to her office knocking on it hopeing she is within there. I open it up and go over to her desk "good morning Professor McGonagall, I am here because I would like to change some of my lesson please"

McGonagall- "it might be a two years too late but what classes would you like to take?"

Harry- "Herbology, Care of Magical Creatures, Potions, Arithmancy, Astronomy, Ancient Runes and Defence against the dark arts please"

McGonagall- "I will see what I can do Mr Potter seeing as Umbridge is technically the headmistress at the moment while Dumbledore is gone"

Harry- I smile "thank you Professor McGonagall"

McGonagall- "of course and if you need anything else always come to me"

Harry- like I am going to tell anything luckily you didn't turn me away like usual straight away also your on Dumbledore's side I bet if he was here he would disagree about this but luckily he isn't I thought to myself after I left her office before heading to the great hall. I enter seeing I was early and walk over to Ravenclaw sitting down next to Luna "it's  a beautiful day today isn't it"

Luna- I smile "it sure, I am glad you have gotten away from them but they are going to fight back"

Harry- "I know, unfortunately Dumbledore is going to also get involved and you know what he is like"

Luna- "but he isn't going to get away from it and if so none of them are going to work"

Harry- "thank you little sear"

Luna- "your welcome and he got it, there will be a letter today and soon they will welcome you"

Harry- "and you too and many other that are truly on my side"

Luna- "true after all I see you as a brother or sometimes a sister especially now"

Harry- "and I see you too as a sister, Luna" I say before chatting her while I am eating we go back and forth saying riddles though when more people came in luckily Ron or none of the others bothered me during it too. When times goes by Hedwig come flying down giving my a letter but it's luckily in Paseltongue

~Dear Potter

It was a surprising to get a letter by you but I am glad to finally know that you aren't truly  on his side and have seen the true him including the truth within the supposed true light, you see Dumbledore wasn't the one to defeat Grindelwald but I didn't want to kill him, so he was sent away to rot in Azkaban he is still even alive today surprisingly but I believe that because of Dumbledore because Dumbledore was and still his lover because who do you think made Grindelwald the dark lord in the first place because he planned it all with him, Dumbledore to act as the light lord when Dumbledore was not just Grindelwald's lover but master after all Dumbledore was the one who hurt his own sister making her mute, while father went and hurt innocent boy because Dumbledore lied about it before killing his own sister slowly because she was more powerful than him. As for the Prophecy I knew it was completed that night also the Prophecy wasn't about you but me and Dumbledore because Dumbledore was the one who killed your parents I was there that night because I was friends with your parents and was there protect you because we found out he was coming after them.

As for who I am going to tell about this allience is Draco and the younger followers in his little group, who aren't death eaters, my true followers aren't called death eater but knights of Serpents that's why even if they have the real mark that no one knows about they can't go to Azkaban unlike some who got a tattoo after school together when younger which have the supposed death eater mark because they were all friends during school. But I won't give any marks to anyone unless they are eighteen and older, so that they are fully mature not just mentally but magically.

By lord Voldemort

I smile "you were right like usual sister"

Luna- I smile "of course I was"

----

C.W.