Chapter 19

Narcissia- We apparate into the Manor and walk into the living room seeing The Lestrange Brothers, Tom aka our lord and Bella or should I say Molly in there "when were you going to tell us?" I she her

Bellatrix/Molly- I smile "tell you what sister"

Narcissia- "that you aren't Bellatrix Lestrange my sister but Molly Lestrange"

Tom- "you can quite acting now dear"

Molly- I sigh sitting down next to my husband "finally"

Rodolphus- I wrap my arm around her pulling her to my side "we were keeping her in hiding originally because when I married, we made sure she looked like your sister because Molly was the true on for me, not your sister no offence"

Narcissia- "None taken my sister has always been as made as a hater but it explains why she had calmed down alot over the past few years before hand"

Molly- "I was really not that good at acting as your sister?"

Narcissia- I shake my head "I don't think anyone can act like my sister but it explains why you are exactly full being like Bellatrix and were she has been this whole time"

Tom- "Bella your sister never joined my sister, when I first meet her she tried to her into my bed but I rushed, she said she would kind someone else to control her, punish her and love her for her, she ran away that day"

Rodolphus- "that was the day were you mother stepped in she new how much I was in love with Molly and not your sister, so underneath your father eyes your mother helped to teach Molly to be like Bellatrix, how she acted Personality wise, how she talked and what she liked for example food and clothing wise, that continued until your father died but before Molly became back to her self, looking like herself and everything. Dumbledore and his people with Bellatrix by his side came barging in, we were taken away and thrown in Azkaban a day later because we were blamed for the Longbottom's but of course Neville aunt probably hopefully told him the truth, so he still doesn hate us, as for Molly looking how she is, they made sure of it and we can kind away to get her looking back to her normal self"

Harry- I walk over "I have an idea" I put my hands near to her head "will you allow me?"

Molly- I smile with a nod "go ahead Harry"

Harry- I press my hands to either side of her head before closing my eyes and concentrating on my task

Severus- I walk into the room "what's going on?"

Tom- "Meet Molly who was playing as Bellatrix while Bellatrix was out there playing as Molly Weasley, now Harry is trying to get her to look back to her normal self"

Severus- I think for a second "you don't have to explain anymore to me" I say as I sit down between Lucius and Narcissia feeling them hugging to my sides

Harry- "that should be down" then I felt dizzy and start swaying as the room starts to move

Molly- I grab the boy because I notice he starts the sway and his eyes are focusing "wow, I think we should lay you down" I help with Rodolphus and Tom to lay him down "thank you Harry, but you should of done little at once even if it take more time to get read of the spells off me but thank you, I now am my self"

Harry- "your welcome"

Molly- "now rest Harry, you need it"

Harry- I hum as I close my eyes and fall asleep straight away, I must of be really tired or something

----

C.W.