Chapter 7

Fourth Lesson

Harry- I walk into Defence with Neville, Seamus and Dean. I sit down with Neville with Seamus and Dean sitting at the desk behind us. I watch as the pink toad talks alot at the front before telling us to open our books to read for the lesson what's there not to get but unfortunately Granger put her bloody hand up seriously women don't you ever not have a question or always have to talk like you know everything while everyone else is below you.

Umbridge- I nod "yes Miss...?"

Hermione- "Granger, I was wondering when are we going to do any spell work"

Umbridge- "we don't need to be doing any Miss Granger"

Hermione- "but what about our exams at the end of the year we will be needing to do spells then won't we?"

Umbridge- "yes you do but you won't be doing any in my class at all just reading and no doing them outside of class unless you need them"

Ron- "like when we will protect ourselves from Voldemort right Harry"

Harry- "why you bringing my into this, want me to get in trouble don't yeah well don't going to happy because why would he or anyone be able to come here, the school is protect"

Umbridge- "so you admit he is alive?"

Harry- "I don't you have the wrong person to answer that because I don't know anything to do with him and why would I want to anyway I bet my little speech from the first night has already gotten out already"

Ron- "you were angry, so does that mean you are going to help fight our war"

Harry- "why don't you fight your own war because I wasn't the one who started it blame Dumbledore after he too someone else fame, after all he wasn't the one who defeat Grindelwald that day it was Voldemort after all he was on the light side and was only sixteen at the time yet Dumbledore want the fame and took it from him after all Dumbledore was Grindelwald lover, so where did this whole war between Grindelwald and Dumbledore, someone must of started it and my bets are on Dumbledore after all he did teach Grindelwald everything he knew"

Ron- "lie's"

Harry- "I will makes a mote it be if you want?"

Ron- "fine go ahead then everything you say is wrong"

Harry- "I Harry James Potter-Titaness-Black-Pendragon-Weasley-Merlin-Carrow-Burke- Riddle-Guant-Slytherin-Gryffindor-Hufflepuff- Ravenclaw-Rosier-Prevelle, everything I said about Dumbledore just then was the truth, so mote it be" there was a blast of light before it went away "so where did you think your little plan was going to end up because it seems to me that I got the long straw you got the small one, in more place than one after all, all the boy in the dorms know that because you aren't shy of getting naked when you come out of the shower before getting dressed in front of you, very small and certainly not big enough to turn me on" I say winking at him at the end hearing laughs in the room

Neville- "you shouldn't of said those to a powerful pureblood Weasley he's got the money you haven't"

Hermione- "his mother is a muggleborn and he a half blood"

Harry- "oh didn't anyone know, my mother was adopted, her father a muggleborn and mother a pureblood, she was adopted by her father's sister, making me a pureblood not a full on but still a pureblood either way, with my mother being a halfblood and my father being a pureblood"

Umbridge- "I think this is enough enjoyment for today, now get on with your work, oh by the way Mr Weasley, fifty points from Gryffindor and two week of detention with me"

----

Ron- I follow him out of defence "how could you do that to us Harry?"

Harry- "it's Potter to you, only my true and real friends call me by my first name, as for why I did because I didn't want to get into trouble already, plus I only wanted to tell the truth, so wants wrong with telling the truth"

Ron- "you have put Dumbledore into a lot of shit now and making me question him"

Harry- "maybe it's time that people question who they are looking up to because maybe in the end they are only after your power and money at the end of the day" I say before turning the corner and walking faster to get away from them which I did by hiding in a room which I hear them walking by

Ron- "fucking son of a bitch"

Hermione- "what did we expect, we all thoughts he wouldn't work anything out or that he was as dumb as you but no I guess we don't truly know the real Harry Potter at the end of the day"

Ron- "guess we don't but Dumbledore will be pissed at this because we need to get Potter onto our side"

Hermione- "come on we better go and get Ginny before meeting him"

Ron- I nod "you are right let's go"

----

C.W.