Chapter 14

Dumbledore- "now Harry do you want to tell us were you were last night"

Harriet- I am sitting in front of his desk with Professor Snape next to me with Professor Flitwick next to him while Professor McGonagall is sitting to my right with Professor Sprout next to her "well it isn't with me, I put in my vaults and you can check my trunk all you want also it's Miss Potter or when I am male Mr Potter, Headmaster. Dobby!"

Dobby- "yes Miss Potter?"

Harriet- "can you please get my trunk please"

Dobby- "of course Miss Potter" I say before disappearing grabbing her trunk and coming back with it, putting it in front of her "is that all Miss Potter?"

Harriet- "that is all thank you Dobby, why don't you treat yourself to some pancakes or something delicious, you remember what to say?"

Dobby- I take the ten Galleons "of course I know Miss Potter, to always tell it's for you of course"

Harriet- I smile "well done, you are getting there Dobby, now why don't you get it"

Dobby- I hug her before popping away to get myself some ice cream in Diagon Alley

Dumbledore- "that was kind of you Miss Potter, but is it right to teach him to lie"

Harriet- "only went it comes to me for example don't want someone finding my location if they find him especially with the dark side, there leader might not be back but the followers are still out there, as for the treat he deserves it he works to hard. All you need to show House elves is that they are care about. As for my trunk there you go why don't you check" I say waving my hands to it.

McGonagall- I wand my wand putting it on Dumbledore desk and try to open it "is it Password operated"

Harriet- "had to get that because someone was taking my cloak or whatever from me, found out later on it was either Hermione or Ron because unfortunately I understand why that the girls are able to come into our dorms rooms when we can't go into there's seriously I understand with girls but remember the world is changing and accepting people who knows what obsessed people are live including girls, especially Ginny I caught her once sneaking into the boys dorm turns out every night she would watch me sleep, creepy much"

Dumbledore- "you shouldn't speak of the dead badly Miss Potter"

Harriet- "oh yeah I forgotten there that she was your daughter wasn't she" I say as I stand up and hiss the password seeing as I did it in Paseltongue "it makes it being Paseltongue better because it's a rare abilites connected to the Slytherin bloodlines, so no one can guess it unless they speak it" I say before opening it "go ahead, don't be surprised at finding some girl things in there" I say as they go and check out my trunk as I sit back down.

McGonagall- "there definitely no cloak in here at all"

Dumbledore- "what about the map?"

Harriet- "in a vault too and no don't go and get your dirty fingers into my vaults because that won't be happening because I made sure of it with the Goblins"

Dumbledore- "why do you accuse me of lies Miss Potter"

Harriet- "on they are lies didn't you see the Daily Prophet, they weren't from me but given from Gringotts themselves with my permission of course because they contacted me about it and I sent a letter allowing them, I used a mail owl of course from the mail office in Hogsmeade, I ain't that stupid"

Dumbledore- "well you can go Miss Potter and of course take your trunk with you"

Harriet- "thank you Headmaster" I say pulling out my wand and shrunk my trunk before putting it in my bag before leaving the office with a smirk which I only put on when no one was looking of course

----

C.W.