Chapter 11

Harry- It was all over the school, Hermione, Ron, Ginny and others were caught becaus they a little hidden group that my boyfriend lead them too, I am so glad I told him about it. I sit there with a smirk on my was as I look across the hall at the three as I lean into Draco's side as I see them glare at me back with the knifes and forks stabbed into thers food. I put my hands under the tables and let my powers free as plants and weeds of all kinds cover the floor of the hall and vines tie around them lifting them up off the floor making everyone panic until they knew they were the ones that they veins were getting.

Umbridge- "who ever is doing this stop now!"

Harry- I twist my wrist watching as the vines wrap around there necks and press too tight making a loud bones crushing noise enter the great hall making everyone scream and run out of the great hall.

Draco- "Harry we better go"

Harry- I nod grabbing his hand and rushing out of the great hall with everyone else as we both go to the Slytherin Common room where all the Slytherin are but I didn't care the I was with the wrong house at all because I felt safe with Draco even though no one can harm me because it was me who snapped there necks without anyone knowing because I made sure the whole floor of the hall was covered with the plants, weeds and flowers before the veins came out of the floor underneath the three.

Severus- I walk into the common room when I see Potter being there "Mr Potter what are you doing here, you supposed to be with your house"

Harry- I stand "as the heir to all the houses I have every right to be here especially Slytherin is my true house, the house that the sorting hat was supposed to be in but unfortunately things didn't work well from the start" I look to Draco seeing the knowing look on his face before I look back "so I begged it to put me in Gryffindor even though the order for me was Slytherin then Ravenclaw and if not them then Hufflepuff but I have no traits or anything to be in Gryffindor at all except for a few here and there bet the can be all connected to any of the other houses too"

Severus- "does anyone else knows this?"

Harry- I shake my head "no only everyone in this room"

Severus- "and it shall stay like that don't want anyone thinking your Gryffindor other wise but what to say when Professor McGonagall or anyone else from Gryffindor find out your not there"

Harry- "that I went back to my rooms which I have been staying in since the beginning of the year"

Severus- I nod before turning and marking everyone down who is here "I will add a mark to say that I know you are in your rooms"

Harry- I smile "thank you Professor"

Severus- "no worries child after all you are technically now one of my snakes"

----

Harry- I lay down in Draco's bed "well that was a mess"

Draco- I sit down at the end of my bed "Harry can I ask you something?" I say putting up silencing wards around the bed

Harry- I sit up so I can look at him "sure"

Draco- "was that you Harry, I felt the magic going beside me, you see I can feel magic which is a rare gift also, but I looked down and say green magic coming from your hands as well as the you know what was happening around the room"

Harry- I sigh looking down "yes that was me"

Draco- "how are you able to do that, your abilites?"

Harry- "because I am not a fifteen year old"

Draco- I crawl forward seeing the sad look in his eyes "what do you mean?"

Harry- "people have known me by many name but my real name is Artemis"

Draco- "the Goddess of wild animals, the hunt, vegetation, of chastity, childbirth as well has the capability to control nature"

Harry- I nod "I got my memories back during summer and I am so sorry, I know you probably don't want to be with me no more"

Draco- I take him in my arms "oh Harry, I do I really want to still be with you"

Harry- "but your going to grow old while I stay young, every time I have a life I only stop again at 24 years old, by living a different life I mean, I grow then pretend to die before becoming a baby again, you see I was also blessed with the abilites of shapeshiftng but every time I lose my memory to live a normal like until"

Draco- "until what?"

Harry- "until I actually get kill which I come back to life still as myself aka the life I am living but I get my memories and Abilitee back"

Draco- "who did it?"

Harry- "my uncle, Vernon Dursley"

Draco- I growled "Bastard, Harry can I ask something else?"

Harry- "yes"

Draco- "Have you ever fallen in love before"

Harry- "only one time before I feel for you, I have had children with other people but you and Sebastian where ever the people I feel in love with"

Draco- "what happened to him?"

Harry- "I decided to stay behind on tip instead of getting on the ship, but when he was sailing in the ocean with his people, I stayed behind because I was with child but I was of course a boy too back then because normally I am a girl usually but now and again a boy. The storm happened and he or his people never came back. It was years until they found the ship which was under the ocean but it was definitely him, he had his clothes, necklace that I gave his and his ring, the ring he got when we married"

Draco- "is there a way to live life forever with you"

Harry- "yeah but it comes with a price"

Draco- "what price?"

Harry- "that you will have love ones dying before you, over and over again including children but if you become a god like me then our children will become gods too but if not then Demigods but gods can die, it is hard to kill us but many of our brother and sisters have died before"

Draco- "as long as I am with you and you are mine, I will take that price any day even if it seems horrible or when it will be hard but I will be with you forever love"

Harry- "then we better go while it's still dark"

Draco- "to were"

Harry- "to Olympus"

----

C.W.