ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

Thursday July 23rd, 10P.M
Freddy Fazbears

I decided to stay late again. A whole bunch of random new lawsuits popped up and I now have to take care of those. Luckily, Dave decided to stay late and help me out.

"This is a new record. We've never had so many at once." I put my head in my hands, defeated at how many there are. Thing is, I want to get them all done by tomorrow.

"Weirdest thing being, they're all about missing children." Dave sighs.

"That's what scaring me the most. It could mean that someone is copying William... Actually..." I stand up and walk to the office door, "follow me real quick."

I lead him to the security room. "There's VHS tapes in here with dates on them. Find me the 21st and the 22nd of July."

He finds them quickly, handing them to me. I put the 21st in and Fastforward it. Dave points out something as I pause it. "Whats that?"

It's a spring lock suit... Spring Bonnie but, that's impossible. "It's an old suit from the back room."

"That room. Isn't it locked?"

"Yes... The only person who has the key to open it is... Scott."

"Do you think it was left unlocked?"

"Won't hurt to check."

We walk to the safe room to see and yes, it is unlocked. Even the boarding behind the door has been taken down. Dave turns on the light to show Spring Bonnie moved from his spot. Before I can get closer to it, a voice stops me.

"What do you two think you're doing?" Scott makes Dave jump.

"Scott! We just thought we uh- heard a noise coming from back here."

"I gave you both specific rules not to come in here. How is the door even unlocked?" He pulls out his key. "This should be the only one."

"We're so sorry, we'll get out of here."

"If I see you two in this room again, there's going to be some consequenceses."

"Yes, sir." I scramble out with Dave, packing up and exiting the building. HE walks with me to my car.

"All fingers point towards him. He doesn't want us back there, he's the only one with the key, and he's mostly out in the main room. Not in his office like you."

"The question is, why?"

"You wanna grab dinner and talk about it?"

"Where?"

"Well, anywhere you choose I guess. I don't really have a preference." He shrugs, his charming smile illuminated by the parking lot lights.

"Most places are closed... Well, except that one ghost town of a cafe. I'll drop my stuff off at my house and meet you there?"

"Sure! Sounds like a plan!"

"Cool."

Thursday July 23rd, 10:30 P.M
Y/n's house

"Hey guys," I greet Micheal and Richie who sit in the kitchen, arguing about his college homework. They stop bickering and turn to me.

"There you are! I was worried!" Richie stands up, relived.

I chuckle, "new lawsuits. I had to take care of them. I'm still not done." I pause, knowing Richie won't like this one bit. "Since I'm not done. I have to meet up with Dave over some of it. So, I need to leave and go talk to him. I just decided to come home and drop off my paperwork I took home" And the two VHS tapes of course.

"Y/n, that's not a really good idea." Richie complains, "it'll be so lonely and what if you get lost, or what if he kills you or something!"

"Calm down, y/n can handle herself." Micheal stands up for me, smiling at me. "Have fun."

"can we at least talk about this?"

"Rich, unfortunately, I can't leave him waiting any longer, I promise nothing bad will happen. I'll talk to you when I get home." I Pat Micheal on the head and hug Richie, who reluctantly hugs back.

Phew, that was not as bad as I thought it would be.

Thursday July 23rd, 11:30 P.M
The cafe

Apparently, talking about Scott shifted into talking about ourselves. I'm actually enjoying myself much more than I thought I would.

"Richie sounds like a fun guy." Dave jokes, recalling the other day.

"He's not as bad as you've seen. He's a just a little over protective. But sometimes it feels like I'm trapped."

"In what way?"

"He gets worried when I talk to other men but yet he doesn't hesitate to talk to women, sometimes, it'll even come to flirting if I don't stop him."

"Sounds like a dick."

"I guess I'm the only one who thinks different. Maybe it's only because he doesn't show his kind self to others."

"Y/n, did you not hear yourself? You can't talk to other men but he talks to other girls. I'm hearing an unhealthy relationship happening."

"Oh, I don't know, maybe I'm imagining it."

"Do you want to get hurt?"

"No."

"He'll hurt you if you keep this up. Friend to friend, it's unhealthy."

"I suppose you're right."

"Then what should you do?"

"Change him?"

He facepalms, dragging his hand down his face. "You are clueless."

"What? I don't want to break up with him. He hasn't cheated or anything."

"Okay, have it your way. Just don't blame me when I say told you so."

"Yeah, yeah, okay." I look outside, I should get home. I bet Riches worried sick. "I should get home."

"You go, I'll pay since I'm staying a little longer."

"Thanks Dave, talking tonight took my mind off of all the lawsuits... And even though we were supposed to talk about Scott, it took my mind off of him as well."

"No problem! Have a good night y/n."

"You too."

Thursday July 23rd, 11:59 P.M
Y/n house

As soon as I enter the house, Micheal and Richie bickering makes me sigh. Instead of getting in the way like usual, I walk to my bedroom, changing and flopping down on the bed. A couple minutes after trying to sleep, Richie comes in.

"Hey,"

I don't respond. He's going to ask a bunch of questions and I'm really not up for them.

"Y/n?"

No response. He gives up and exits, I can hear the front door shut as well.

Where is that boy going?