ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

(My friends scare me :'))

Thursday July 24th, 12 A.M
Y/n house

"Don't you dare call me these little pet names. What I want you to do is get Richie's body out of here, clean up, and never bother me again."

"Y/n, I'm not going away anytime soon." He has a sly look on his face, getting closer to me.

"You're going, now."

"No, I'm not."

I point towards Richie, "get him out and get out. Before I call authorities."

Laughing, he nods, "funny joke. I'll still get him out of here. You're less against him being dead than I thought you would be."

"There's a reason."

"That is?"

"You're right, in a way. If he's dead he can't hurt anyone else."

He picks up Richie, "your neighbors aren't home, right?"

"... No?"

"Perfect." He walks back into my bedroom and disappears out the window. A bit risky to be carrying a dead body with you in the daylight don't you think? I roll my eyes and sit down, my head in my hands. What just happened? Why can't my life be normal? This sucks! I hate this!

I kick my couch, regretting the movement afterward. Why would he even come back? Couldn't he have just stayed wherever he was and caused trouble there?

"Back!" William opens my front door, smiling innocently.

I keep silent, I'm really not in the mood.

"Aren't there going to be any questions? Like, that didn't take long, or why are you here, or even better, how did you manage to get even more handsome?"

"Fuck off."

"You're not acting right y/n,"

"Oh I wonder why! Maybe because the guy that I've been worrying and wondering about decided to come back into my life in the worst way possible!"

"You, worried about me? It seems you cared more than you led on."

"It doesn't matter, I should get an apology."

"I already gave you one."

"Yeah, five years ago. Can I have a more recent one?"

"Let me think... No."

"Then leave."

"This whole being rude to me? It's going to stop."

"Or what? You're gonna kill me?"

He walks up to me, "no, but," Lifting my chin up, he looks into my eyes, "There will be punishments."

I smirk, "kinky."

"Oh, you wish I meant it in that way. Maybe if you're good for long enough, you'll get that sort of privilege again."

Now that, makes me get nervous. Yeah, I wasn't expecting that.

"S-so, why did you come back?"

"That's more like it Bunny. I came back because I thought I took enough time away for people to mostly forget about me. My looks, my personality, almost everything. I'm happy there are stories about me though. The way you told my story was, I have to admit a pretty good one. Except from the fact and you killed my children. Not me. "

My annoyed expression comes back to my face. "Sure. Are we done yet?"

"Don't you want to catch up a little? Talk about Micheal, his school, you. How well you've matured, how amazing I've gotten."

"And now you've earned the Creep title again. How well I've matured? Okay weirdo."

"I'm just saying, you look nice."

"Then put it a less creepy way. You sound like an 80 year old creeping on a 15 year old."

"Okay, okay, I'll change it. You don't look as ugly as you used to."

"Thank y- excuse me?"

"Moving on, so you adopted Micheal I see? So does he see you like a real mother now?"

"... He always has. He admitted to me a couple days after adoption that he always thought of me as his mom. He even asked to call me mom. Cute isn't it?"

"I remember you not liking kids?"

"Welllll, I guess I'm not as opposed." I smile, looking off to the side.

He chuckles, sitting down. "It's nice to see you smile a real smile y/n."

"How do you know all my others were fake?"

"You have a different look in your eyes when you smile a real one. Usually your eyes look dull but when you're enjoying something, your eyes are bright and so is your smile."

"You seem to observe a lot more."

"I've observe a lot, I just don't tell you, or I act oblivious."

"Since I've talked to you for a little, can you, clean up and leave? There blood on my carpet that I don't want."

"Sure, it's been longer than I thought you could last. Tomorrow, I want you to stay late with me. I want to talk more about Scott."

"Really? You think I'm really buying that Scott is the murderer in the spring Bonnie now that I know you're william?"

"I wasn't kidding Y/n. I don't have the key to that room. There's no possible way I could get in. I can't even get that close to phone head."

I think about it. He could be lying. He's lied a shit ton. I guess nothing bad could really happen though. For once he could be telling the truth. He's is right. All hands point to Scott. "Sure, I'll stay an hour late tomorrow."

"Great! I'm excited!" William gets up and walks to my kitchen to get chemicals. I guess all I can do now is sit in my room and wait for him to leave.

I shouldn't be happy he's back.

I shouldn't.

But... I am.

Why?