ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

Thursday July 24th, 7 A.M
Y/n house

((Let me just say, you guys are going to be happy after this chapter))

"Are you sure, y/n?" Mike asks me, getting ready to leave.

"Yeah, I'm a little worried." Richie hasn't come home since last night and I want to stay home and confront him about it. What if something bad happened?

"Suit yourself, since you're staying home can I take your car?"

"Didn't Richie take it?"

"No, it's still in the driveway."

"Weird... Okay, sure, as long as you don't wreck it."

"Sure thing, love you, bye!"

"Love you too, bye."

As he leaves, I walk to my bathroom to wash my face. Where could've he gone to? As far as I know? His whole family lives in the U.K.

Falling back onto the couch, my body goes limp. I shouldn't be so worried. After all, I tell him not to worry. He can handle himself.

(Y'all, chaotic shit incoming)

About an hour later, the doorbell rings. I get up and walk over to the door, stretching before opening it. A lady stands there in a short yellow dress, her long, blonde, shiny hair curled up and fluffy.

"May I help you?"

"Oh! Hi! By any chance does Richie Evans live here?"

"Yes, who might you be?"

"Oh, I'm his girlfriend!"

Huh. Usually, I would slam the door on her face but, I want to get the full story first.

"Come in, I'm sure Richie will be home soon!"

She walks in and we settle down on the couch.

"I'm guessing you're y/n?"

"Did Richie say what I was to him?"

"He said you were his sister."

I'm going to kick Richie's ass.

"So he played you too?"

"What do you mean?"

I chuckle, "I've been Richie's girlfriend for a year."

Her jaw drops, caught in surprise. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I had no idea!"

"It's okay, I'm not mad at you. I'm angry with Richie right now. I would've found out eventually anyways. I've been smelling a certain perfume in our bedroom that wasn't mine. Now, I can clearly tell it's yours."

"I can't believe him."

"How often did you guys see each other?"

"Almost every week for a couple months. He said the only reason I couldn't move in with him was because you didn't like people."

"Mhm."

"Anyways, I came today specifically because, I got a text from him saying come over quickly. Was that you?"

"Huh? No, I haven't seen him since last night, I was starting to suspect he was at someone else's house."

"Then, who texted me?"

"Me."

We both turn to my bedroom door to see Dave, leaning on the doorframe, holding Richie's phone. "I texted you."

"Dave, what are you doing here? And how did you get his phone?" I ask, confused.

"I need Ms. Penny to leave first." He nods towards who I suspect is Penny.

"Oh uh, okay, take care guys," She rushes out, a little scared from Dave's presence.

"I wanted you to find out before I brought Richie." Dave keeps his shiny smile, looking as intimidating as ever.

"He's here?"

"Well, he is physically."

"What do you mean?"

Dave bends down behind the wall and pulls out a bloodied Richie. I cover my mouth. "Dave, what the-"

"Dave? Really y/n? I've knew it was you when we 'met' and you still don't know who I am because I lost some weight and changed my name?"

"..."

"Are you serious? We had so much fun together? You killed my children? I killed your mom?"

".. William!?"

"Bingo, doll! It's nice to see you!"

This is an overload of things. I realized Richie's cheating on me, William shows himself, Richie's almost dead?

"Y/n!" Richie coughs, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Don't let him kill me"

"Shut up, Muppet." William drops Richie, who starts to crawl towards me. I get up and step back. William walks towards me, grabbing my hands and putting a knife in them. "Would you like to help me? It is our reunion after all."

"Get away from me! Asshole!" I try to get away but he grips on tighter.

"Remember when you helped me divorce Clara? This is me helping you get rid of someone you don't need. They don't bother you no more. You'll be free of them. No more cheaters. Alex did the same things, didn't he? He made you think you were special when you weren't. Richie's doing the same thing. I won't hurt you if you help me."

If I kill someone, he won't kill me?

Kill or be killed?

Is that what my life's going to be?

I close my eyes as William gets behind me, guiding me towards the helpless Richie on the floor.

"Y/n, please don't! I'm sorry! I love you! Please!"

"Do it." William whispers as I bring up the knife and jab it into Richie's head. My eyes well up with tears, why did I do it? That's three people. Three. Williams made me a monster. I get up, eyes still closed and turn around, opening them. Now, it's clear that Dave is William. He has the same hair, same raggedy Rat look, and even has the same creepy smile.

"I hope you die a painful death."

"I missed you too,

Bunny."

(Y'all 😭 I've been running out of ideas and the chapters are getting worse and worse. I'm so sorry I'mma try and get them betta)