ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

Thursday August 1st, 10:50 A.M
Freddy fazbears

I sit at Scotts desk, fiddling with a pen. Since Scott "mysteriously disappeared", I'm in charge till he turns up. So, I'm now the boss I guess. Holding the pen in both hands, my anger grows.

I can't believe him. William just thinks that he can kill anyone he wants and can get away with no consequences? Well, it hurts to know he's right. He even got out of jail time! One day I swear, I'm gonna snap! As I look down to the pen, I notice ink all over my hands, and the desk.

"Shit." I mumble, getting up to go get paper towels. Before I can, William opens my door, walking in.

"Hey Bunny," His cheeky smile just makes me more angry.

"Move."

"Or what?"

"Or uh-.. Uhh."

"Exactly, I'm not moving an inch.'

Thinking quickly, I place my hands on his face. "I guess you'll have a pretty blue face then."((blue face baby aightt)) I remove my hands, showing him the remaining ink.

"Oh gosh damnit." William sighs, jogging to the bathroom to wash it off.

Chuckling, I walk to the kitchen to get some paper towels. Maybe I'm mad at him most of the time but sometimes, just sometimes, his stupidness makes me smile.

Cleaning my desk up, Alyssa is the next person to enter my new office.

"Hey girlie!" She giggles and sits down on my desk, unbeknownst to the ink that's going to be on her when she gets up.

"Hey,"

"I heard about Scott, do you know what happened?"

"No," I lie.

"Oh, well apparently he's the one behind the murders."

"What!? How could they come to that conclusion?"

"They got Intel from a close friend of his, though I wouldn't call him much of a friend if he ratted him out. Maybe that's why he went missing."

It's William, no doubt about it, but him telling the police about it must had made him suspicious. Some people are smarter than me, maybe they could see right through his disguise.

Oh who am I kidding! That guy is amazing at what he does! The police don't have a chance!

I sigh, looking to the wall, "so why are you here?"

"Duhhh, don't tell me you forgot." Her face makes me realize.

"Oh shit! Happy birthday Alyssa! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to forget, I just have so much on my mind!"

"I forgive you, just as long as you have a good present." She smirks, knowing exactly what she wants from me.

I grab my keys. "Let's go to the arcade."

"Yayyy!"

Great, not only do I have to handle this new job, I know have to take my bisexual woman child to the arcade.

"Where are you two going?" William questions us at the door. Alyssa ignores him, and points to his face

"What happened to your face, you're blue and hideous."

William's smile deflates and I chuckle. What a loser. "We're going to the arcade if you must know, we'll be gone for about an hour or two. I hate to do it but, you're in charge."