ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Thursday July 25th, 8 P. M
Freddy FAzBeNdERs

"Are you sure you're not the murderer this time?" I ask William, leaning against the stage.

"Have I ever lied to you?"

"..." I furrow my eyebrows "yes"

"... Well, this time I'm not."

"If it is Scott, shouldn't we just call police and have them deal with it?"

"Do you always just resort to the police? We can deal with this for ourselves."

"Like what!? What could we possibly do Einstein!?"

"I haven't figured that out quite yet. I will soon though. I just need you to trust me on this."

"Trust you? You're insane, why would I trust you? Saying, you did kill my boyfriend recently."

"You should be thanking me. You didn't need him."

"Oh yeah, and what do I need?"

"A guy who isn't such a downer. Oh I don't know, a guy you've known for a while who has a really awesome haircut." He smirks, running his fingers through his hair.

I see, I see. I sit up on the stage and pull William closer by his collar, "a strong, British, man?"

"Well, British, I don't know about that, but strong is a word." His words stumble out, surprised by this sudden a change in attitude.

"And I'll help that guy out with dirty deeds when he kills, never telling a soul annnd I'd be at his beckon call."

"Really?" His little love eyes stare me in the eyes, drifting off to another world as I lean in closer.

"Oh sure, sure, I'll take the blame for everything and still love him even when I go to jail. We'll even make sweet, sweet love everynight."

"Oh that sounds- you sound- great, you- that sounds- amazing."

"Too bad I'm stuck with you," I stop abruptly near his lips, pushing him away. Immediately, he snaps out of it and shakes his head.

"Stuck with me? Please, more like I'm stuck with you." Yeah sure, way to play it cool.

"I would never get with you will, never."

"Who said I wanted you anyways?"

"Your little heart eyes."

"But-"

"So, back into topic, how do we catch Scott in the act?"

"...Visit him." He leans on one of the tables, crossing his legs.

"Why would we-"

"The spring lock suit's at his house."

"... You know where he lives?"

"Yup, near that old highschool. Didn't you go to school there?"

"I guess I did, anyways, wouldn't Scott hide it?"

"Not necessarily, he's a horrible killer, believe me, I'm very experienced."

"So I've seen." I roll my eyes, annoyed. "I shouldn't trust you but... What's the plan?"

"I'll visit the front door and you sneak in through the second story window, I'll keep him occupied while you search for it. Once you found it, take a few pictures of it-"

"Then what? What will you do? If we can't-"

"We'll turn it in to the police."

"I thought you said."

"I know what I said, but, you would be against any other plans."

"That scares me."

"Good. Now let's go."

"Now!?"

"Yes, now!"

"Uggghhhh"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday July 25th, 8:30 P. M
Phone face's house

I walk to the back of Scotts house while William waits for Scott to come home. He's not even home yet. He told me there's a pretty easy way up in the back. Which means he's been here before.. At the back... Sneaking in. Ugh creep.

I make it up and open the window, getting in. Slowly, I open Scott's bedroom door to see exactly what William told me, the springlock suit. He was.. Right? He didn't lie to me? For once!? I close the door and sigh.

Oh Scott no, I don't want to get you in trouble. How could his fat head even fit in it? I mean, there were rumors that it was just a mask, or a helmet though.

Before I can do anything else, footsteps travel upstairs. Panicking, I hide the first place I see, under the bed.

Two pairs of feet walk in, staring at the springlock suit.

"So I see, you came to try and blame me, of all people!?" Scott's angry phone screeching at William starts.

"I planned to call police instead but, I guess since you now know," Williams feet take a step closer to Scott.

Scott steps back, struggling to stay brave. "I'm warning you, Dave!"

Williams chuckle fills the room, "here, how about we have a little deal? You're more fun than I thought you would be."

"W-what is it?" He stumbles his words out.

"You, don't tell anyone, and I won't harm you in any way, shape, or form."

"D-d-deal!"

"Don't break it." As Williams feet disappeared from the room, Scott turns around towards the window, his smartphone sliding away from his hand.

Suddenly, a quick yelp is be heard from Scott. I cover my mouth, I shouldn't have agreed to do it. He was lying. I should've known that. Why would Scott even do something that bad? He wouldn't. Now it's too late.

William walks over and uses his hands pick up the phone mask off of him as Scott's breathing finally stops. "I'll take that as a souvenir, thanks boss!"

Scott's face is now facing me. His real face is pale, freckles all over it, nice dark hair, and now pale Hazel eyes.

"You can come out now, y/n." William bends down, offering his hand. I take it, getting out from under the bed. Looking down, my eyes stare into Scott's dead ones. There's a knife in his back, I assume William threw it at him, "Are you mad at me for lying bunny?"

"For lying!? That's what you think I'm mad to you for!?" I look up, outraged by the fact all of this could've been avoided. "Scott did nothing! Absolutely nothing to you! If I knew you were gonna lie and kill the guy I wouldn't have participated! I can't believe you, all you do is ruin everything!"

"Oh y/n, y/n, y/n, y/n, you think if you didn't participate it wouldn't have happened?"

"Well, maybe I could've- maybe- i- you-" Tears start to gather at the corner of my eyes.

He leans in, grasping my shoulder, his eyes a little regretful looking, "It's okay y/n, Scott-"

"Don't touch me." I shove his hand away from shoulder.

He loses the regretful look and replaces it with a cold one. "He broke a deal, he reached for his phone, it was just a mess up, that's all."

"How did you even mess up that badly?"

"Oh, somethings you don't need to know."

I shove him out of my way, making my way out of the house. Here we go again, the endless cycle of people I know being killed. I hate everything.

(Hiii guyyyssss I'm back from the deaddddd here's a shitty chapter for y'all beautys)