ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

(I didn't realize I had these drafted up. I haven't edited them or anything and honestly I just started writing a way Alyssa didn't die. If I decide to finish that chapter I'll delete this and put the other one in. Enjoy 2021 me horrible writing skills xoxo)

"Alyssa!" I yell one final time before William forces the knife into her skull. She falls, dying instantly from that.

William lets go of me, letting me look at what I just did. No, what he just did.

He's out of control. Murdering left and right. He's on a rampage. He's killed so many. Even Alyssa. The light hearted, fun, goofball. How... How can he just kill someone and not feel anything but excited?

My hands grip the knife William gave me tighter as he speaks.

"It's beautiful y/n, you really know how to kill."

Bastard.

I turn around, furious. Seeing his smile fuels my anger. "You think that this is comical?"

He chuckles, looking at my face. "Yeah."

I clench my teeth. This bitch. He's killed, betrayed, lied. He's a low-life, Narcissistic, rat that needs to be executed in the most gruesome way possible. He deserves Worse than anyone. I still tried to be nice towards him. I always believe a person can be better but I guess this just proved that wrong.

I'll kill William.

I will.

I run at Will, holding my knife up as to do the same as what he did to Alyssa. He moves quick though and before I know it, I don't have the knife in my hand anymore.

Suddenly, the knife, now in Williams hands, is put up to my neck.

"Nice try, but it won't be that easy. You're far from earning pleasure with that attitude. You'll never be able to kill me. For I, always come back. Now y/n, tonight has been somewhat fun. You didn't even cry as much as I expected you to. Would you like to go on a date like this again?"

"Date!? That's how yous see it? I see it as a hostage situation!"

"Oh, but you made almost all the moves. I know you thought this was a bad idea but you still came to see what I wanted to say. Oh y/n, y/n, y/n! You may think you hate me but I know you don't. You come back every time. No matter how many people I kill."

I break away from him easily, walking away. Before I reach the end of the alleyway, I turn around, looking at Alyssa, then William. "I will kill you, even if it kills me."

He laughs as I leave. "I'd like to see you try!"

Walking back into my office, I sit down, putting my head in my hands. I locked the office door so I could cry in peace. If I cried out there, I would've died, losing control of my own body. If I let emotions get the best of me, I'll die, or do something stupid.

Fuck, Alyssa. not you too. Why you? Out of anyone? What did you do to William?

Looking up to my computer, a letter sits on the top of it. It actually has been there for a while, before I went out, but I didn't have time to open it. All I know is that, it's from Alyssa. I grab it and open it carefully, shaking.

Dear, y/n

When you read this, I will be dead.

I pause, confused. Did she know that this was going to happen?

Well, let's rip this bandaid off. In short terms, I teamed up with William.

((5 and 1/2 years ago))

"You're crazy!" I yell at William, trying to get out of the safe room.

"Alyssa, calm down! I would like to make a deal with you."

"A... Deal?"

/I was foolish to agree. If I didn't, I wouldn't be dead./

"A deal between you and I."

"What... What is it?"

"You don't tell anyone, and help me out, and I'll never hurt you, ever. That is, until you break that promise."

/he also promised to get whatever I asked for, I know that he just didn't want me telling anyone that I walked in on him murdering a child. From then on, he would praise me for keeping his secret and it made me feel like someone was actually proud of me./

Alyssa... No.

5 years ago

"Oh, who's my special little secret keeper?" William chipper voice makes me frown.

"I am." I sigh, not up for this game anymore.

"Keep up that smile! If you let even a little suspicion out, I'll kill you and y/n! "

/that is what kept me really going. He was going to hurt you if I didn't obey. I didn't want to help but I had no choice. I'm sorry y/n...i truly am. Forgive me.

Lots of love from your bestest friend in the whole wide world,

Alyssa

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 13, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

(HORRIBLE/OUTDATED)Dave Miller is it? - sequal to a William Afton x reader storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें