Chapter 13

"Oh how wonderful! She's waking up!", you heard a female voice say in joy. "I'm going to go tell the doctors to cancel the operation!"

"Please do", you heard him say.

You then woke up feeling really weak and you felt your body in pain.

The nurse then exited the room and you sighed in exhaustion.

"How you feeling, honey~?" Liu said getting on top of the hospital bed.

You stayed quiet.

"Looks like someone woke up a bit grumpy, eh?" he smirked and placed a knife on your neck.

You gulped and tried not to be scared.

"Soooooo, would you like to tell me where you were heading to two weeks ago?" He whispered to your ear.

You shuddered a bit when his hot breath was near you ear.

"Wait a sec...? I was asleep for two whole weeks?!" You thought to yourself.

He stared at you a bit coldly.

"Dammit! Okay think of something quick, ___________(Y/N)! Before he thinks I'm suspicious." You thought.

You said the first thing that came up in your mind. "I...I needed to go to a restroom.."

"There were trees around that night. You could have done your business there." He chuckled.

You blushed by hearing that.

"I can't forget...I can't forget what the actual Liu told me.."

He smirked. "God, your so easy to make fun of."

He then got off the hospital bed and sighed. "I'll be back. I need to go do something quick." He said as he exited the door.

You nodded, "Okay."

As he exited the room, you sat up from the hospital bed and looked around the room.

You then got up from the hospital bed and noticed how you looked in the mirror near the bed.

You were stitched.

More than before.

Not just counting the ones with Jeff's first incident, but also his last...

You whole body was stitched.

"What the-?" You said to yourself while touching your face.

"No...No no no! This can't be me!", You tried to laugh at yourself a bit but at the same time you tried not to freak out.

"I don't understand. Why did this happen to me.." You thought to yourself.

You then fell on your knees.

"I need to get out of here..! I need to get away from Sully!" You said to yourself and looked for your clothes.

You ended up finding them in a drawer under the hospital bed. They were completely clean.

"Aha!"

You then locked the door and started changing your clothes. When you finished, you unlocked the door and peeked out to see if there was anyone in the halls.

There was no one.

No one to be seen.

You then exited the room and walked as fast as you could. You checked each of the halls to see that so called "Liu" was around.

Luckily , you haven't seen him yet.

You found it pretty weird there weren't much doctors around.

Strange...

You then continued walking but then froze when you heard a voice.

"So how's your brother?" You heard a female voice ask.

You heard sigh, " Oh, it's been fine. He's been sleeping a lot though. "

"Aw, well that's how most guys are Liu", you heard the female say with a giggle.

"Dammit he's here!" You thought.

He chuckled , "Well yea. I'll see you later. I need to go, I'm kinda in a hurry."

"Oh okay. I'll see you later!" She said as you heard high heel leave.

You then heard footsteps coming closer and closer.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!"

You quickly and quietly walked towards a random room. You closed it really quietly but fast.

You waited until you heard his footsteps getting quieter and quieter.

You signed in relief and looked at the room. It was a changing room!

You noticed some doctor coats hanged, some gloves on the table and a mask.

You locked the door and decided to des guise yourself as a doctor so they won't notice you.

As you finish putting them on, you peek out the door to see if he's gone or by.

Luckily, he wasn't there.

You then exit that room and walked without being suspicious.

You checked each hall before going into it. You looked around and then you bumped into someone.

"Oh! Pardon me!" It was a female. You felt like if you have heard that voice before.

You nod and tried walking away until you felt your arm being grabbed.

"Wait? Aren't the surgeons suppose to go to room 213-D? Mr.Liu said he wanted to do the surgery to his girlfriend because supposedly she felt like hell." She asked with a confuse look on her face.

You shaked your head no.

"Wait so that's why that so called Liu left! That son of a --" You thought to yourself until..

"So? Are you or not?" She asked.

You shook your head no.

"Oh okay. Carry on!" She smiled and walked away.

You then sighed in relief and quickly left and arrived to the lobby.

You then took off into the outside world. As you ran, you took off the coat, gloves, and mask.

You ran towards the only place you can think off that'll let you stay.

Your home.

--End Of Chapter 13--

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys ; v ;
Forgive me for not updating this FOR A WHOLE MONTH.

I had a major writers block but now it's gone.

I hope this was okay really.

Anywaaaaaaaays
guys
You make me cry

This book is almost at 1K votes

; u ; Guuuuuuuys , let's celebrate with Doritos and Mountain Dew! XD

Thank you guys so much! ; A ;

Vote if you liked it and comment what you think!

Stay tuned for the next chapter! ^.^