Chapter 6

Ch.6 Your Mine, Only Mine

You saw him walk towards you.

"Liu...W-What are you-"

"Shh.. just be quiet.." He said as he gave you a hug.

"Liu.." You blushed slightly at his hug. You hugged him back.

When you had hugged him back, he smirked.

He slowly took one of his arms around you, he took out his knife out of his pocket.

You then realized his sudden action. Just when you were going to push him away, it was too late...

He stabbed you right in the chest! "L-Liu......Why..."

He started laughing insanely. "So you'll forever be mine... Only mine! FOREVER!" He laughed as you fell to the ground.

"Liu..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You the awoke suddenly and got up!

It was just a dream...

A terrifying dream...

You looked around and noticed you weren't in your room.

"Strange..." You whispered to yourself as you scratched the back of your head.

As you placed one of your hands on the bed, you felt it on something....Well more like someone.

You then noticed Liu was asleep next to you. "AH!" You fell off the bed by surprise! Liu starts to wake up.

"H-Huh?" He sat up on the bed. "__-_____?" He said as he started looking around for you.

"O-Ow...." You said to yourself not noticing Liu had awoke. "Oh there you are." He said looking at you off the bed.

You froze.

"Hm? Is something the matter?" He asked you.

"Uh... No.." You said trying to ignore him. You didn't want to be around him any longer.

All you wanted to do was run. Run away somewhere safe.

That dream you had...

It seemed so real...

Will it be real?

Liu started giggling ,"You know now that I think of it, you look kinda cute when your scared."

He said as he rested his cheek on his hand. Could you really trust him?

Well, you had barely met him about 2 or 3 days ago. There was still so much you wanted to know.

He got out of bed and held his hand out to help you up. He smiled. You stared at his hand for a bit. You had no choice but to trust him for now. You held his hand and he helped you up...well that's what you thought.

He pushed you onto him and kissed you. You blushed madly.

Could you really let yourself for this happen again?

You pushed him away from you.

He looked at you a bit confused and then chuckled , "Something the matter?"

You looked away from him. "No...it's nothing..."

"Oh come on. Tell me, my dear." He said getting closer towards you.

"D-Dear?!" You pushed him away again.

He sighed, "Yea. Don't you remember yesterday last night... Other than Jeff attacking again last night."