Chapter 10

•Chapter 10•

Why..?

You starred up in the night sky and watched the stars.

Liu ended up sleeping on the grass and you layed there, thinking.

Thinking of what Liu said.

Is he really like Jeff...?
Or...

Is he going to die..?

You were so confused by what he said. Now that you think of it, it'd be impossible if Liu would die!

I mean, he has knifes and stuff. And you, have nothing.

Maybe, your time might just be over soon. You glared at the sleeping Liu besides you.

He just looks like the type the guy that wants to help. Help someone...

No.. Maybe that's just his disguise or some things.

Either way, you know now it's not safe to be around him. It never was...

You slowly and quietly got up, trying not to wake him up.

If maybe you got away from him, you'll be safe.

Once you got up, you slowly walked away from him , trying not to make a sound.

You then stepped on the mud but you didn't notice.

When you got far from him, you ran.

You ran as fast as you could away from him.

"If you get away, you'll be safe. If you stay, death will be near.."

You kept running as fast as you could. You ran and ran somewhere you didn't even know.

You then found yourself in the city but that didn't make you stop. You continued to run away.

You then hid behind and alley in case Liu was following you or something and because you were tired.

You sighed in exhaustion and looked in the city of Liu was there.

Luckily he wasn't.

"I-I'm safe....for now..." You said to yourself.

You then felt your mouth get covered and your arms get pulled behind your back.

You then yelled for help. But since your mouth was covered, no one could hear. Nothing could hear you.

You heard a chuckle from behind you, "Hehe, safe Huh? Not anymore, _________ . (Your Name)"

That voice..
No...
Could it be...?

"Your never safe. N-Not even around him. Your dead-d either w-way.."

He then pulled you deeper and deeper in the alleyway until it was dark. He then pushed you down onto the ground and got on top of you.

You tried to tell again but he covered your mouth again.

He laughed, "Shhh..It's b-best if you stay q-quiet. It w-will be painful."

He then slowly inserted ,what you thought was, a knife on you right leg.

He inserted it really slowly and it hurt! You screamed in pain even though your mouth was still covered.

He laughed like the maniac he was and inserted it until it was deep.

You then got the knife out and inserted it on your other leg.

Slowly and deeply...

You felt your blood spreading on the floor. You felt the tears of pain come down your cheeks.

You couldn't feel your legs anymore..

You screamed as he inserted it on your right hand.

He laughed and laughed and laughed as the knife went deeper and deeper into you.

He then got it out and placed it on top of your stomach.

"You-u ready t-to sleep..?" He laughed.

You shook your head no.

"T-Too bad..!" He said as he inserted the knife into your stomach.

You screamed louder than before! This was the final blow..

You felt your eyes go shut as you heard him laugh, "Shh... G-Go to s-sleep..!"

Meanwhile, Liu started waking up and sat up. He scratched his eyes and turned around.

"Shit..!" He said as he noticed you were gone.

He then got up and started looking for you. He then saw your muddy foot prints.

He started following the muddy footprints and saw they were leading to the city.

He clenched his fists, "Damn it!"

As he entered the city, he continued following the muddy footprints which we're leading into an alleyway.

As he entered the alleyway, he smelled something strange...

Blood..

As he walked into the alleyway, he then stopped when he saw what he saw.

You.

On the floor.

Bleeding...

Bleeding to death...

But that's not all, he also saw him, laughing.

Liu growled at him.

He just kept on laughing and laughing...

And laughing...

"Jeff.... You.... YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! PREPARE TO FUCKING DIE!!"

>End of Chapter 10<

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope everyone is having a fantastic Christmas Eve.! CX

Thank you for the support on this story. That's enough as a present for me. ;u;

As a gift for everyone , I will do a small but special Christmas chapter!

Yay~! 😝

Vote if you like it! Comment what you think!

Thank you for reading!! Stay tuned for the next special chapter!<3