Chapter 14

It was a bit of a struggle on your way there.

The pain kept coming back every once in a while.

You took short breaks every five minutes. You weren't really in the condition to do anything. With all those stitches and scars around you still ,for some strange reason, fresh, you just wanted to lay on a bed and rest.

"Now isn't the time for that, _________! That "Liu" is going to be looking for you! There's no time to take a rest.." ,you tell yourself. And with that, you continue walking.

About five minutes later, you arrived at your neighborhood. You can feel yourself smiling as you know you're not far.

You start speed walking towards your house. As you walked, you noticed a paper stapled on the pole. You stopped and decided to take a look at it.

You noticed a picture of yourself on the pole with some faded text to the side. You took it off the pole and read it. It said:

"CHILD MISSING

__________ (F/N) ____________ (L/N)
Age: ___
Weight: ____
Height: __/__
Hair Color: ________
Eye Color: ______

IF SHE IS FOUND, PLEASE CONTACT 872-0166-672 ! "

Has you read the last sentence of the paper, you noticed that that phone number was your parents phone number.

"Wait..Ha-have my parents been worried..about me..?", you asked yourself.

You felt happiness consume you.

Starting to feel joy inside, you ran towards your house in happiness.

Maybe..
Just maybe..
They had come out from their shell and finally showed how they really feel..
Maybe..

You stopped as you reached the front door.

You took in a deep breath. For some reason, you felt like turning around and leaving, but then you felt like going in there and seeing them again.

Them with a changed heart.

You took another deep breath and just as you were about to grab the handle on the door, it opened.

"__-_______?"

And with that, what you saw was a woman, but not just any women.

That women was your own mother.
But she was different.....

She had no more bags under her eyes. The smell of beer she was never there. She had no more messy hair or dirty clothes. Her face looked younger. She looked...beautiful.

"M-Mom...?" You felt your heart thumping like crazy.

She smiled and her eyes started to water tears of joy. She then went up closer to you and hugged you tightly. You could hear her sobbing as she started to pet your hair.

At that moment, you couldn't help but cry along with her. She was so different from what she was before and feeling her arms around you and the scent of flowers, it made you just want to smile until death.

"I'm so glad your safe! I'm so sorry for the way I treated you before! Im sorry for everything! I'm sorry for treating you like shit, I shouldn't have done that! I just want to choke that old me. Would you ever forgive me?", she said as she removed her arms around you and placed a hand on your cheek.

Just when you were about to respond, she noticed your face stitched. She gasped, "Wha-What happened?!"

You sighed sadly, "It's...It's a real long story..."

"Oh dear, get inside." She said as you entered and she closed the door.

You were in shock. There was no more scent of beer around the house and everything looked so clean.

"Where have you been? I've been worried sick and why are you so stitched?!", she said as she held your hand and led you towards the living room. She sat down on the couch and you sat beside her.

There was something missing here but what was it?

You cleared your throat and looked down, "Mom, um... I... well..."

She starred at you with a worried look, " Please tell me. I know you still might not even trust me for the way I treated you before but I love you. I realized everything I did in the past was completely wrong and I just don't want anything to happen to you like your dad."

You looked up, "What happened to dad.?"

She sighed, "Well, when you had been missing for a couple of days, we started drinking more than ever for some strange reason, mainly your dad. He couldn't control himself anymore. In the end, due to too much alcohol, he died of inner damage. His body couldn't handle it."

You heard sobbing from her. She covered her face with her hands, "Ever since then, I regretted everything. I wish I never drank before. I wish I could take back everything. I wis to start over as a happy family."

You hugged her, "There there... You and I can still be a family. I'll be your daughter and you'll be the mother. Please don't cry anymore."

She looked up to you with watery eyes and smiled, "I'm glad we started all over again. Again, I'm sorry..."

You smiled, "It's alright mom. I forgive you."

With that, you felt like you had an angel by your side. You knew you could trust her now and you could love her like any daughter would ever love their mother.

She wiped her tears with her hands. "Could...Could you maybe tell me now about what happened to you?"

You nodded and took a deep breath, " It all started when I met a fellow someone. That someone helped me at first but then everything changed..."

With that, you told your mom everything.

How you met him.
How you knew him.
How you were with him.
What had happened.
Everything.

After explaining everything to her, she looked confused at first but then got up started closing all the windows around that house.

"You shouldn't go outside anymore. With someone like him, who knows what'll happen to you! I swear on my life, I will protect you no matter what."

She then walked towards you and gave you a hug.

You smiled feeling tears stream down your cheeks, "Thanks mom..."

--------------------•------------•----------------------

Hey guys I'm back from my trip from Mars.
I apologize for not updating for like, what, months?????????
I hope you guys like this chapter. I wanted to make this mom-ish since today is Mother's Day. ❤️
I will hopefully update more and not go to Mars again.

Vote if you like it, comment what you think and hey, why not check out my other poopy stories because why not?
Thank you and stay tuned for the next chapter.