Chapter 17

( WARNING. LIME CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. BEWARE )
I'm guessing you guys have wanted this since the beginning and so here it is. So grab a glass of lemonade and enjoy :'^)))))))))))))))haahahahahaendme

----
Ch.17

Eyes slowly opening the heavy eyelids.

The numbness.

It was all over.

You could feel your body again. Although, for some odd reason, your movement was limited.

"Wh-What the..?", you whispered to yourself as you tried to move, but unfortunately weren't able to your arms.

You looked down and noticed your arms had been tied up on what seemed to be a bed frame and realized you were laying on a bed. Not only that, you realized that there was nothing but the stitches of the past horror, bra, and panties.

You began feeling your heart pace in fear.

What the hell happened ?!

Where am I ?!

What's going on ?!

What-

You began panicking and tried to set yourself free but failed.

"Why so worried, my love?"

By hearing his voice, you felt your heart begin to sink with fear being the anchor.

He began walking closer and closer with nothing but his trousers. "Don't be so scared. This is going to be fun like I said it was going to be", he said as he licked his lips.

You began shaking your head as he got closer and closer, until he began climbing on the bed and get on top of you, leaving Liu and you, face-to-face.

Those eyes..

"You're so adorable when you're so scared, you know that right?" He began slowly leaning down towards your neck and began to peck it.

"You should stop trying to run, you know that right? You know I'll find you either way," he whispered to your ear and licked your cheek. Aside, he began sliding his hands from your stitched up legs up to your breasts.

You began your face burning up.

"St-Stop...", you whispered as he began massaging your breasts.

"Shhhhhhhh... Don't try to stop me, you know I won't. Besides, you and I will love this experience ", he whispered as he began sliding down one hand towards your panties.

You moaned quietly as he began slowly rubbing the clit from outside you're panties and putting his other hand under your bra and began twisting your nipples.

He stopped for a bit, and took off your bra, revealing your breasts to him. "Beautiful", he said as he went down and began sucking on one of them, while going back down with the other hand and rubbing much faster. You felt your whole body warm up with these touches, letting out slight moans here and there.

"Mmmm~ you like that, don't you?", he teased. "Sounds like you do. Hm?" He stopped for a bit, rubbing your panties slower. "It's gotten pretty moist so fast, and we aren't even halfway through."

You looked away in embarrassment, mainly for doing lewd things like this and falling for it.

"Aw don't be so embarrassed, I'll help you clean it", he said with a smirk and went to your half lower body.

He licked the outside of your panties. "Mmmm sweet", he teased.

"N-Not there... An-Anywhere but there !", you said as you tried to close your legs but couldn't since he was there.

Liu began sliding your panties off. Once they were off, you closed your legs quickly.

"Oh come on baby. It's just some licking, it ain't going to hurt." He slowly opened your legs to reveal your temple. A first timer.

Liu began licking slowly up and down.

"S-Stop...N-N-N..Oh~", you moaned as he began insert his tongue into your hole. In and out, in and out his tongue went.

He stopped, sat up and licked his lips. You could tell he's not going to stop. "Yummy, but I think it's time for the main treat for us tonight", he smirked and began taking off his trousers, to revealing that under his tent was his hard, long cock.

You couldn't look away.

"Don't be afraid. It'll hurt a bit at first but will get better afterwards." He said as got face-to-face again and teased your pussy with his dick.

You began shaking your head. "Liu.. N-Nooo-", and at that moment he began slower inserting it in, slowly yet deeply.

You yelled at the pain of your sacred temple breaking.

"Shhhhh, just wait", he whispered as he slowly moved it in and out.

You began feeling tears strolling down your cheeks from doing these things.

He was looking at you while slowly thrusting. The feeling afterwards quickly went from pain to pleasure.

You began enjoying it.

He smiled. "Aw, you're so cute with that lewd face of yours." He began thrusting faster.

You moaned in pleasure as the tingly feeling made you desire it deeper.

"L-L-L-Liu.... P-P-Please... De-De-D-Dee-per....", you managed to say.

He smirked and began thrusting as faster.

"AAAAAAAAH~"
This feeling.

"DE-DEEPER~"
The pleasure.

"L-LIU~"
It was all wrong.

"MMMM YE-YES..."
Yet, you fell for it.

"I'm gonna~ I'm going to cum soon.." Liu panted while thrusting.

"Wa-Wa..Wait.. Do-Don't....", you tried to say until he released his own cells into yours and it was too late. You moaned loudly as the hot cells entered your body.

Afterwards, he laid on top of you, trying to catch his breath for a bit and smiled.

He then looked at you and kissed you one more time before falling asleep.

This was what love is not. This had been...

Lust.

====

I was suppose to update it last weekend whoops. Welp it's here now.