Chapter 15

It's been almost about a month since the last time you have seen Liu. Your mom has been taking care of you very deeply since then.

Laying on the couch, you started thinking. Inside, you felt a bit worried. "Where could Liu be? Did he finally decide to stop? Is he still looking for me?" So many questions soared threw your head, yet there were no answers.

Knowing there won't be any answers at the moment, you sighed. You started smelling an aroma coming from the kitchen. "Guess mom is getting dinner ready."

You grabbed the television remote and decided to watch some T.V. You turned on the television and watched _______________ (Your favorite show).

You smiled, enjoying the show and peace at the moment. You couldn't ask for more, everything was just great, until the your show got unexpectedly changed to the news. "What the-?", you said to yourself has you sat up on the couch.

"We interrupt your current show for this breaking news.", a male news reporter appeared.Oh, you had such a bad feeling about this. "Ten teenage girls have been murdered around the city of _____________(Your city name). Each girl had been cut deeply multiple times. We will now go to reporter Pallen for the latest details. On to you, Pallen."

The screen changed to a female reporter with blonde hair and pale skin and hazel eyes appeared. "Thank you, Dave. We are here at the scene where the girls were found. From what investigators said, they were killed and dragged to the park where we are at. Trails of blood can be found from here, leading to other various houses. The houses were completely empty and investigators have found the dead bodies in each house, of what seems to be , the parents of each girl that were killed. The parents had no wounds on them whatsoever, however , investigators think they were drugged to death. They've have also found multiple words in houses that end up leading to, what they think , a hidden message from the maniac responsible for everything. They have guessed the message says , "I am coming sweetheart. I know where you are." Everyone, do not take yours eyes of your daughters! This was Pallen with the news now back to your previous show."

After that, it changed back to the show you were peacefully watching before that happened. Knowing from who that was, you felt you heart thumping like crazy. As you sat up, you held your hands together on your chest, feeling the stitches of the what had happened. They felt like if they were never to leave.

They felt so permanent.

They felt so hauntingly, just like Liu. You could just feel inside like if Liu were haunting you. Like if there was no escape from him. You felt like his presence was close.

"Something wrong, sweetie?", your mom asked has she walked into the living room and saw you like if you saw a ghost.

"H-Huh?! Oh, y-yea everything is f-fine. The sh-show just had a small j-jump scare that's all." You said as you stood up from the couch and smiled a not so happy smile.

"Oh okay. C'mon to the kitchen, dinner is waiting for us ! ", she said as she walked out the living room.

You sighed in relief. You didn't want to make your mom more worried than she already was and you want to risk her being killed by Liu or anything like that.

Being lost in your current horrid thoughts, you heard something coming the kitchen.

CRASH!
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

" Oh fuck! ",you thought.

"M-Mom!" You yelled and started running towards the kitchen. As you arrived, you saw shattered plates all over the floor. No one was there but Just your mom's unconscious body laid on the floor.

You slowly walked towards her.

"Mom...", you said as you got on your knees and put your hand on her chest.

"Don't worry. I just gave her a lil' something for her to have a small nap. She'll wake up in a couple days, my pretty dear."

You heart raced with fear. Hearing his voice made you turn into a solid stone wall. It was him. You slowly turned around and saw Liu standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Miss me?", he said has he started walking up to you. You stood up and walked back but you felt the wall stop you.

Liu chuckled as he stood in front of you.

"Ge-Get away from me!", you said while closing your eyes in fear.

"Aw why? Don't love me anymore, Hm? I thought me not killing your mom would make you love me a bit more but I guess not. Besides, it's been done too many times and it's already getting cliché in my book." He lifted your chin up and your eyes met with his.

His eyes...

Such a beautiful color they are...

You started getting gazed off with his eyes. With that, your defense went down in an instant. He kissed your cheek and chuckled.

His chuckle then turned into a wide smirk and whisper into your ear, "Come with me. I want to show you something really special, I know you'll love it."

--------________~END OF CHAPTER 15 ~_______---------

eeeey guysssssssss
Here's chapter fifteen for you guys, I hope you liked it.
I am very very bery very very very very bery bery sorry for not updating those two chapters I said I was going to do. I've been working on my art lately so yeaaaaa.
//igotsummerfever

Another thing, I've been thinking to maybe re-do some chapters in this. Maybe chapter 1 to 8??? idk

Anyways, fave if you like it, comment what you think and the next chapter will be uploaded soon. (Suprrisssseeeee :^ ) )

<alienpede>