Chapter 5

Ch.5 Your Mine, Only Mine
Liu grabbed his 2 knives out of his pocket and growled, "Damn you Jeff! Why does it even have to be __________(Your Name)?!"
Jeff laughed when he heard the last sentence and got another knife out. "Just because~"
Your sight was blurry and you couldn't really see clearly. You felt your own blood coming down to your hands.
But you sensed something off about Liu though...
Like if he was someone else...
Liu got even more pissed by hearing Jeff say that.
He then attacked Jeff by pushing him to the floor. Jeff smirk and tried stabbing Liu multiple times but he ended up missing all of them.
Liu tried choking Jeff but he then ended up getting pushed off by him.
As Jeff got up, Liu stabbed Jeff's left foot making him fall again. He smirked and got up.
Jeff tried getting up again but ended up falling. Liu placed his knife behind Jeff's neck and chuckled. "Play time is over brother."
Just when Liu was going to insert his knife into Jeff's neck, Jeff somehow pushed Liu off and got up.
"Indeed playtime is over~ We'll meet each other sooooon~" He said as he laughed and exited by the closet window.
(Liu's P.O.V.)
Dammit I let Jeff get away!
Dammit!
Dammit!
Dammit!
It was such a huge damn chance but I just had to screw it up!
I growled to myself. Damn I need to calm down...
Just then I remembered about ___________(Your Name).
I couldn't believe I could have forgotten about her!
As I got up, I stared at her face a bit. Her eyes were closed but I could still sense breathing...
Well not normally...
I then looked at the knife that was still on her shoulder. I can't just let it stay there.
I walked closer to __________(Your Name)'s body and placed my hand on the knife.
I slowly got it out of your shoulder. I then stitched your shoulder.
About 5 minutes, I noticed you opened your eyes a bit. I just stared at her and hugged you tightly. "I'm so sorry I couldn't kill Jeff for you...my dear..."
(No ones P.O.V)
Your sight has gotten a better now.
You saw Liu hugging you.
Wait did he just say kill Jeff for me?!
And "DEAR"?!
You tried not freak out.
Yea you thought he was hot and all...kinda.. but he's treating you like if your were his freaking wife or something!!
"Liu..." You said. He looked into your eyes and you looked back.
God you loved those green eyes... You noticed they were a bit different...
"You remember me.." He said as he placed his hand on your cheek.
You felt your face turn hot, "I guess so..."
He smiled, "I'm glad your alright..."
You didn't know what to reply.
"Something wrong?" He asked you.
You stayed quiet. You wanted answers on why he was helping you and saving you.
But at the same time you didn't.
I mean...He's a killer, so you thought.
He almost killed the school bullies for christ sake!
"___________?Your Name)"
"H-Huh?"
"Is there something bothering you?" He asked you with a glum look on his face.
Yes everything you thought.
You sighed, "Well...um..........Why..?" You asked trying to not sound rude.
He gave you a confused look, "Why what?"
"Um...you know.." You said looking away and trying not to make anymore eye contact.
He then knew what you were talking about.
"Because... I don't want you getting killed.." You looked back at him and you noticed he had a serious face.
"Yes I know we barely met like a day or two ago...but when I saw you on your knees with bruises and you were crying , I just couldn't leave you there... I couldn't believe people would do that to someone like you.."
You looked at him with shock.
N-No one...has ever...told you anything like that before...
"I want to help you. I want to save you. I want to be with you _______(Your Name)!"
You felt tears coming out.
"And I will be with you wether you like it or not...or else Jeff will get you and you wouldn't like to get killed wouldn't you?" He said with a small smile.
You shook your head. "Stay with me and you won't be killed.." He said as he softly kissed your cheek.
He got up and you then grabbed his arm,
"Liu...wait.." You said.
"Hm?"
You looked down... "Um..."
You wanted to ask him more questions.
He then put a finger on your chin and lifted your head up.
"Just rest for today..." He said as he got his face close to yours and softly kissed you on the lips.
~End Of Chapter 5~
A/N
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys! :D
Here's another chapter for you guys. C:
Ugh sorry for not updating :v
I've been WAY too busy and stuff
I need to stop putting Jeff in almost every chapter. Lel :b
Well, all votes are appreciated ^.^
And comment what you think
Thanks for reading
Stay tuned for the next chapter :)