Chapter 4

Ch.4 Your Mine, Only Mine
(Your P.O.V.)
As the kiss broke, you looked into his beautiful green eyes.
You had a feeling you knew him but you just couldn't remember.
It was strange.
He looked at you back with a smile, "You know, I did you favor right there. You shouldn't have left without repaying me _______~(Your Name)" He said with a smirk.
"Wait...h-how do you know m-my name..?" You asked a bit scared. He looked at you with a concerned look.
"Wait...you don't..remember me?"
"I don't...really remember you.." You replied.
(Liu's P.O.V.)
So...she forgot about me... I don't understand how.
I need to ask her again, "Do you remember anything of what happened last night?" I asked her kinda nervously.
You shaked your head no, "I can't remember anything lately. My head has been hurting a lot and I can't remember you...but I feel like we have met before... but I don't know.."
So she ended up forgetting about me a little huh...?
Maybe because of the stabbing or something who knows?
Dammit...
"We have met before." I scratched the back of my head.
_________(Your Name) sighed and for some reason her face looked in pain for some reason.
"A-Are you okay?!"
"My head.... It hurts!" You said in pain.
I got off you and picked you up, "Don't worry. I'll take you to my place. Just hold on a little longer."
I said as I picked you up bridal style and ran to my house.
~ <Time Skip> ~
5 Minutes, we arrived at my house.
You were still in pain. As we went inside, I placed you on my bed and went quickly for a kit.
As I went back into the room I saw you asleep. You looked so peaceful and I couldn't help but smile.
I then placed the kit on a table and laid down next to you.
In a way, I want you to get your memories so you could remember me but at the same time I don't because I don't want you to see the other me.
The other me that kills.
I kill people that get in my way...
I'm just like Jeff in a way....
But...
I just want to kill him more than anyone.
Not just because he killed my parents...
because he took everything away from me...
The life I had before...
I turned around and looked you sleeping peacefully.
You looked so damn cute. It's weird that we have met not long ago but for me it feels like if I've know you forever for some reason.
You just looked so damn beautiful in your sleep. I just wanted to kiss you again. I don't know why.
I then leaned my face close to yours. I could feel your hot breath on my face.
I just couldn't help myself but I leaned my lips closer to yours. I could feel your breath inside my mouth. I then pressed my lips against yours.
Your lips were soft I could kiss you forever. I then removed my lips from yours.
Oh how I wish I could kiss you more longer but I wouldn't want you to wake up.
Besides, it's already night so I should let you sleep.
I then got up and realized you had my scarf on. How could I have forgotten about my special scarf?!
Just as I was going to take it off you, I stopped myself.
I'll just get it later.
I guess it was time again to look for him again...
It's time to be the other me again...
(Your P.O.V.)
Wha-What the hell was happening?!
Did he just kiss you again? You got up as he left.
You pretended to be asleep for a while.
You couldn't believe what happened!
He kissed you!
And not just "he" you meant Liu!
Somehow you remembered about him and what happened last night.
The stabbing...
And the fight...
Why?
You couldn't understand why he was being like this to you.
He's been protecting you since yesterday!
Yea that's weird!
You sighed and laid down in his bed and wondered why.
You remembered about what happened in the afternoon.
He almost killed the people that always made fun of you. In a way , it was okay to give them payback but at the same time almost killing them was going way too far.
And you couldn't forget what he told you, "You know, I did you favor right there. You shouldn't have left without repaying me _______~."
They way he said was just stuck in your head. He said it in a sexy way which made you blush a bit.
"I barely know him dammit! Why am I thinking these kinds of thing?!" You said to yourself.
Either way, there was something you found weird about him...
His face...
It was full of stitches and he also had one across his mouth which was stitched into a smile.
I mean you tried not to say anything before but you've always wondered how and why he had stitches.
You sighed.
And also of what happened yesterday...
The stabbing with that "Jeff" guy. Oh god just remembering about him gave you goosebumps.
His face was so horrifying to you.
You then just remembered about when you got stabbed on the stomach and getting cut on the neck.
You then placed your hand inside your shirt and near the place you got stabbed and you could feel it stitched.
You had a feeling Liu did this. You then placed your other hand on your neck and felt another stitch.
You sighed, "Why Liu...?" All this thinking made you feel sleepy. You then decided to go to sleep.
But then...
"Shhhh...." You heard a voice say. You then woke up and saw that "Jeff" guy on top of you with his knife near your neck again.
You froze in fear. You didn't know what to do.
"Sucks that last time I couldn't make you sleep...but this time..." He started laughing like a mad man.
"I'll make you sleep PEACEFULLY~" He then stabbed your left shoulder.
You yelled in pain. As you yelled louder and louder, he inserted the knife deeper and deeper inside.
It felt worse than before.
It felt like hell!
"Oops~ I accidentally missed~" he said with sarcasm.
You felt tears coming down to your cheeks.
You cried quietly. The knife was still deep inside your left shoulder.
"Shh..." He put a finger on your mouth.
He then leaned close to your ear, "Go to-"
Just then he was cut off by Liu who came into the room and kicked Jeff off you.
"Dammit Jeff! Can't you stop?! God, people like sick me." Liu said pissed.
Jeff laughed, "No my dear brother...the fun as just begun~" You then felt your sight starting to get blurry.
~ End Of Chapter 4 ~
A/N
--------------
Here you go guys! :3 Another chapter! I hope you enjoyed it ^.^
Sorry for slow updates. I have school and other things and I don't have that much time like before ;-;
Also thank for the 1k views and 65 votes! <333
It made me cry. No really it did <3
Thanks guys c,:
So don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter. Tell me what you think about it so far ^.^
Anyways stay tuned for the next chapter :)