Chapter one

~Year after battle of Hogwarts~
It all looked like normal day. Students were in hallways waiting for their first classes this year. Everyone thought it's pretty safe. Well, everyone except for Harry,Ron and Hermione. They always thought Voldemort will get back but they didn't know where or when.

When bell rang they went in the classroom. The biggest surprise were the person who got in. It was witch with hair black as death and black gothic dress.

It was Bellatrix, Bellatrix Lestrange. Hermione thought she'll faint. She never forgot how she tortuned her. After her professor McGonnagall got in and asked students for their attention. "Miss Lestrange is your new proffesor defents the dark arts!" she said and left all students in huge shock. Bellatrix saw Hermione and that let a soft smile on her face.

Nobody couldn't pay attention on the class. They were so unsure about her being a professor.

After their class all Gryffindors went in their dorms. "How could they let HER be a professor?" Ron asked with anger in his voice. Hermione didn't even hear him. She got lost in her minds. Harry noticed that "Mione are you okay? I bet this is so complicated but we have to stay focused. She's for sure not here because she likes teaching!". She thought it's better not to tell them what's happening in her head so she just said "I'm going to bed I'm tired.". Boys looked at her. They were so confused.

Hermione got in her bed but she didn't sleep. She couldn't let Bellatrix out of her head. On that day she was so scared, but also impressed. She noticed way Bellatrix looked at her, and that smile she gave her.

After some time she decided to get out for a walk but she didn't want to wake anyone up. She got out quietly and left the castle. She looked at the starts while trying to sort out her mind. But some sound took her back in reality. She decided to hide, but before she did cold hand grabbed her wrist.