Chapter nine

"Snape?" Bella gasped. "We need to ehm- talk." he said and Bella nodded.

Hermione looked at them, she was hidden in closet. She slowly and quietly opened it just to can see them. When Bellatrix let him in, she stayed shocked as Snape pinned her on wall, with evil smirk on his face.

"Severus what do you think you're doing!?" she yelled and he covered her mouth. Hermione gasped, without trying to make any loud sound, but she was shocked too.

Bellatrix tried to push him away, but he was stronger. He controlled her. Hermione knew she has to do something, but she couldn't, she must stayed hidden.

Then she got idea. She took her wand and whispered spell "Rictumsempra.". It hit Snape and he started laughing uncontrollably. When he moved away from Bellatrix, Hermione stopped the spell. Snape looked at closet and said "My office. Tomorrow. 8am." and he left.

Hermione slowly got out "Do you think he saw me?" "I really don't know.." Bella answered and sighed. "You better take some rest, I will too." Hermione nodded and lay on bed. She felt quiet comfortable, so she didn't need a lot of time to fall asleep.

She was sleeping, but Bellatrix did not. She was stressed and in her minds was- Severus!

After some time she couldn't wait anymore. She took paper and quill and wrote message for Hermione.

'Hermione
if you wake up and see this just know I'm with Severus. I'll be back soon.
Yours, Bellatrix'

She placed it on table and looked at Hermione. Her hair was all over her face and she was sleeping peacefully. Bellatrix brushed hair off her face, kissed her forehead and left.

It was so quiet. Everyone there was sleeping. It was late. Only sound there were Bellatrix's footsteps and birds outside the castle.

When she finally came to Snape's office she knocked. On her surprise, Snape opened door, pulled her inside and locked the door. "Severus what's going on?!" she yelled at him "Are you mad or something?!".

He just smiled "Sit.". She rolled eyes, but sat down on chair next to window. Snape came to her and handed her glass of water. "I did not expect you now." he smirked. It seemed like he's enjoying that.

Bellatrix rolled her eyes again "I don't have time in the morning!". Snape just laughed and sit next to her on another chair. Bellatrix took the glass Snape gave her and drank water in it. "What do you want from me?"

Meanwhile in Bella's dorm, Hermione woke up. She had a nightmare, her hair was messy, and she could barely breath. She looked around for Bellatrix, but all she found was paper she left.

When she read it she wanted to go too, so she quickly went in Gryffindor common room. She knew where Harry hide his cloak of invisibility so she took it and went to Snape's office.

She knocked quietly and putted cloak on. Snape opened door, but didn't see her "It's probably wind." Bellatrix's voice said. Hermione sneaked in and after her Snape came too.

Bella was all giggly as Snape leaned close to her. They kissed. Hermione stayed shocked! Bellatrix was cheating?! She wanted just to ran out, but she couldn't, they'll notice her if she do. Tears fell down her face as she watched them.

When they went in another room she ran away in hers and cried. She didn't want to see any of them again, but they're her professors. That ruined her, she cried and trembled , she was broken.