Chapter six

"Bella?" Hermione stared at her. She couldn't believe her eyes "That was you?" she asked with quiet voice.

Bella sighed "Yes, Hermione, that was me.." she said as she looked at Hermione. She saw a soft smile on her face and that made her feel better "I saw you in danger. I couldn't just watch! But I didn't want to kill him.. I'm not killer anymore.". Hermione nodded with smile "I understand. I saw how much you changed since Voldemort died. Now you are different person, much better than before!".

Bella smiled 'I've never known she think that about me. Am I really different because Dark Lord is dead..or maybe..because of her?'

They couldn't talk anymore. Ron quickly runned to Hermione and pointed his wand at Bellatrix "I knew it! That was you who attacked her! Now you'll pay for what you did!".

Hermione grabbed his hand and tried to make him calm. She saw anger in his eyes, he looked dangerous. "It was not her Ron! She saved me!" she said as she pointed at the fainted man "He attacked me, and she saved me!". Ron looked at the Death Eater. He couldn't believe this. Bellatrix? The woman who tortured Hermione? Saved her? That was almost impossible to believe it, but he trusted Hermione.

They got back in Hogsmeade. Death Eaters were in Azkaban now. They all could feel better.

Later, in Hogwarts, Hermione was sitting in her room, reading. After some time she closed the book and sighed. In her head there was still a picture of Bella saving her. That left a smile on her face. She decited to visit her. She knew it was pretty late, but she still wanted that.

She changed her clothes. She wore a black shirt and her favorite jeans. As she opened the door, she looked to see if anyone's around. But everyone was sleeping in their dorms. It was pretty quiet and Hermione liked that. The only sound she could hear was her door as she closed them. Then she went to Bella's office and softly knocked on door, without trying to be loud.

The door opened and Bella smiled as she saw Hermione. "Hello Bellatrix!" Hermione said "Come in." Bella replied. "Why are you awake this late? Aren't you tired?" She asked while she poured the tea in Hermione's cup. Hermione felt pretty calm with Bellatrix. They had something- something they couldn't explain. "I'm not really tired. And.. I have some questions..I want to ask if that's not problem.." she said as she looked at Bella. She could see she's confused but Bella let her ask her questions.

"What's on your mind?" Bella asked her with a smile. She saw Hermione was scared to ask so she held her hand softly "Don't be scared to ask me anything. I'm here when you need it, you know?". Hermione smiled and took a deep breath before asking"Why did you save me today?".

Bella looked at her carefuly. Hermione's face was red, she was blushing, but she wanted to hear answer. 'Oh gosh.. what should I say now.. I can't tell her- no- but I have to!' Bella thought. She took a deep breath "Hermione.. it's a little complicated, you know, now I see you just as my student but as my friend and I couldn't watch him scaring you. I know that guy very well. He used to be my friend and he really likes hurting people. I couldn't let him to that to you.".

Hermione let out a soft smile. Feeling of Bella's hand on hers felt so good to both of them. Hermione was glad she is Bella's friend, but the way Bellatrix touched her hand, made her feel like even she has something for Hermione. She stood up and came closer to Bella.

They both started blushing, their bodies was one inch away from each other. Hermione felt butterflies in her stomach, she liked that feeling. Bella slowly placed hand on her face, while looking deep into her eyes "I'd never let anyone hurt you..". Hermione blushed harder than ever.

The moon outside was bright, the moonlight was in room making beautiful atmosphere. Bellatrix slowly leaned down to Hermione, and soon, her lips met Hermione's and they kissed for the first time.