Chapter eight

Hermione looked around. She could see a lot of people with masks on their faces. Her eyes were full of tears.

"Hermione I-" Bella tried to say. "Who are they? Death eaters? Bella- they killed your sister! Why are you here with them?!" Hermione yelled. She couldn't breath. Her heart was broken into million pieces. "L-Let me explain-" "Bellatrix!" one man yelled and took mask off. That was Lucius Malfoy.

"What is this student doing here! You said you won't let anyone follow you!" he yelled at her. Bellatrix almost cried, still looking at Hermione.

Hermione ran away. Bella stayed with Death Eaters, looking after Hermione, with eyes full of tears. Hermione got in her room. She locked the door and fell on bed. She couldn't stop thinking about that 'They killed her sister! She cried because of them! She was in trouble! After all they did... she is still with them!'. She cried in pillow, with a lot of things in her head, and broken heart.

Later that day she heard Harry and Ron coming back from Hagrid. They laughed and didn't even think about Hermione. She honestly didn't have problem with that, she wanted to be alone. But she couldn't. An black owl came to her window.

Hermione opened and took the paper as owl flew away. She slowly opened it and her eyes got full of tears again. The paper was wet. Hermione notices tears on it, so she read it

'Hermione,
I'm so sorry for what you saw today. I swear if I could take time back, I'd never go! Can you meet me at my office, I want to tell you something?
Yours, Bellatrix'

Hermione thought about it. She couldn't wait to hear what Bella has to say, but she was confused- was it good idea?

She decided to go. Later that day she wore some of her favorite clothes and got out. When she got there, she could hear soft whimpers in her office. She knocked and whimpers disappeared. "Come in." Bella's voice said and Hermione slowly entered.

"Hermione-" Bella gasped and came closer, closed and locked the door. "You're probably mad.. I don't judge you... But look, Death Eaters are like my family and-" "and you couldn't wait to ran away with them!" Hermione interrupted.

"No- listen- that's not true! I had special reason to go!" Bella said and sighed "I want to show you something.". Hermione raised eyebrow. She was kinda excited to see what will happen. Bellatrix showed her arms. Death Eater mark wasn't there!

"B-Bella..." "Hermione.. I went there so they can remove it! Dark Lord is gone.. forever. So all of us removed our marks." Hermione hugged her tight "I shouldn't ever think you're evil." she said as she cried. "Shhh, it's alright." Bella said and kissed her softly. Hermione smiled.

"May I ask you something?" Bella asked with her soft voice and Hermione nodded "Will you stay here tonight?". Hermione blushed "I would love to." she said and kissed Bella again. Her heart beat very fast. Bellatrix noticed that and laughed "Are you nervous?" "No.".

After some time Hermione said "Bella? I'll stay here tonight but- I don't have pajama." she blushed. "You can have mine. I think it'll suit you good." Bella said and went to closet, took one little smaller pajama and hand it to Hermione. "Try this one." she said and Hermione went in bathroom to try it.

It suited perfect on her. When she got out Bella blushed. "Looks good!" she smirked and Hermione smiled. "Come here." Bella said. Hermione came closer and sat next to her. Bellatrix placed Hermione on her lap "You look absolutely beautiful!". Hermione blushed and kissed her. They kissed for a while, then knocking interrupted them.

Bellatrix showed Hermione place where she can hide, and opened door "Severus?".