Chapter threeteen

"D-Draco- wha-what are you doing?" she asked shakily. Their bodies were inches away. She thought he got crazy. He never acted like that to her before.

He leaned closer to kiss her, but she pushed him slowly "I'm sorry, but I have someone else." "Oh? And who's that? WEASLEY?!" "What? Noo Ron and I are just friends." she laughed. "Then it must be Potter." "No not even him." "C'mon Granger who is it?". She thought for a moment what to tell him but said "That's someone who you know, but that person lives in other country.". He nodded "Well Granger, see you tonight." "See you.".

They left. Hermione's heart still beat rapidly. She couldn't believe what happened. He hated her just hour ago! What could happen to him?

Hermione didn't tell anything to Bella tho. She knew how would she react so she thought I'd be better not to tell her anything.

For a person who killed someone, for someone who is whole school trying to find, Bellatrix looked pretty fine and relaxed. It was weird, for Merlin's sake whole school is looking for killer! But it didn't seem like she really minded. Every time Hermione mentioned that, she'd just say she'll find a way to hide it. She for sure had some plan to fix everything. It wasn't really good, if Bella could get rid of it, her plan was for sure dangerous.

Seemed like everyone's acting weird since Snape was killed. Maybe because of fear, or maybe because they saw something. Dumbledore invited every student, even first year students, asking them if they know something. Of course, no one said a word about it, no one knew anything about that. He was frustrated "Whoever it is, we'll find him soon." he kept saying that, but truth was, he didn't think that.

Months passed and it was time for winter vacation. Harry and Hermione decided to stay, they had nowhere to go. Harry's parents were killed long time ago, and Hermione's are Obliviated. Ginny wanted to stay with him. Usually they'd go to Weasley's home, but they wanted to have time for themselves, and with house full of Ginny's brothers, it was difficult.

Hermione watched her friends going home as Bella came behind her and hugged her "Well I'm still here. I told you it will be alright. They didn't find out". "I'm still worried tho. They could find out every second." "Well let's not talk about it. Actually, know what? Meet me tonight in astronomy towel.".

Hermione was kind of surprised, but more excited. She sat with Harry and Ginny in Gryffindor common room. It was little uncomfortable that she's sitting with them cause she thought they wanted to be alone. They didn't mind her staying with them, but she decided to go in library. She loved to study anytime. Library was quiet, peaceful, just perfect for her. She found some interesting history books and stayed in there till night.

It was pretty late when she realized she spent whole day in library. It was dark, full moon outside, and it was too quiet. True, not a lot of people stayed, but it was still too quiet. Hermione liked it thought. She had peace she needed.

When she realized it's night already, she picked her books and went straight in astronomy towel. There she saw Bellatrix, looking at the stars and moon. She seemed fascinated, and so calm.

"You came." she turned to Hermione and smiled "Of course I did.". They laughed together. They had all night for themselves.

"Well, how do you feel about this? This is your last year here isn't it?" Bella asked. Hermione nodded "Yeah.. I still can't believe it's last year... it doesn't seem like it." "Well you grew up, it's time to leave it here. You still have few months thought. So that means I'll still have to be your professor dearie!" Bella giggled.

It was new thing for Hermione to hear Bella giggling. True, they were together for months but she was never giggly type of person.

Then she leaned closer "Know what?". Hermione blushed "What?". Bella randomly kissed her "I love you.". Hermione laughed "I love you too!".

Bella slowly slid her hand down Hermione's body, lower and lower, and then up her shirt. She blushed "What do you think you're doing-?" "Be quiet, you'll like it."

Hey guys! Well I know it always took me a long time to update this story, I'm sorry I just sometimes don't have inspiration. And to let you know, this story ends soon, but there'll be book 2 about it dw :)
Well I wanted to ask this. Do you want next chapter to be smut chapter or just to skip that. Let me know in comments <3